Goofy stats

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Frazzle, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Frazzle

Anyone have a weird play style that results in bizarre stats. If so, let's see them. These are my main character Frythee's stats as of 11/16.

Battlerank 76 with a 1.27 KDR. I play infantry mostly.

Top 10 Weapons
    1. Mag-Cutter - 2114
    2. AC-X11 - 2109
    3. Gauss Saw - 1284
    4. Commissioner - 1008
    5. LA39 Bruiser - 781
    6. Bouncing Betty - 646
    7. Razor GD-23 - 578
    8. SAS-R - 475
    9. AF-6 Shadow - 295
    10. Frag Grenade - 277

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428010618019933809/weapons
  2. FateJH

I don't see it. What's the bizarre stat?
  3. Frazzle

Pistol and knife in my top 5.
  4. Morti

Dayumn that's a lot of frag kills.

Teach me, sensei.
  5. WyrdHarper

Seems pretty standard for someone who plays a lot of infiltrator :p
  6. Frazzle

Really? I looked around a bit on the stats page and didn't find anyone with mag cutter in their top 3, never mind first. In fact, I didn't find anyone with similar stats to mine. Besides, I've play LA more than I've played inf. My bolt action doesn't even have half the number of kills as my commissioner. That said, the SAS has a suppressor and reflex x2.
  7. Frazzle

Weird, that was one of the stats that I thought was normal. :oops:
  8. Meeka

I have 1 kill with a TR MAX Heavy Cycler, and 1 kill with the Onslaught.
  9. dragonwinds

• Up x 1
  10. Solo59486

\
    Well you didn't look hard enough, I have the mag cutter as one of my top 3 weapons. https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428021759084257361/weapons
  11. Gustavo M

Well if you want an idea of "goofy status".... picture someone with 3+ KDR, engineer 99% time used and with flare gun as his only used weapon.
  12. AnuErebus

13. Broccolis

TwF has more kills than I do with the flare gun. Respeck to anyone who can do more than 20. That thing is a PITA.
  14. Yuukikun

but he mains engineer
  15. Crackulous

You're a strange one. Do you play the infiltrator class just to knife people in the back? The number of sniper rifle kills is a fourth of that of your knife.
  16. Frazzle

17. Frazzle

18. Frazzle

That's pretty neat. Ultimate troll weapon! I love goofy stats.
  19. Frazzle

Agreed that I'm strange. I use the knife with all my classes. The knife is extremely under-rated. It kills in two shots and is silent. A commissioner shot to the head followed immediately by a knife is practically a one shot kill. The knife is all about timimg. You can stab immediately after a shot and even while reloading, but there is always a pause after a melee attack. There is no shame in being killed by a knife.

Most of my sniper kills are at medium to close range. The spec is a SAS-R with a x2 reflex and a suppressor. It is not the most powerful load oat, but it is loads of fun.
    • Up x 1
  20. Frazzle

That's pretty goofy. Could you post a link?