Good job Devs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Imposer, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Imposer

You guys deserve a big thread filled with thanks. After this patch this game looks better than ever. I can tell you guys worked hard on this and I just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done. One thing I had fun playing around with is that you can change the colours of all the little map icons/character names/ base icons. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next patch.

To the rest of you guys out there, what are some things you are enjoying in the new patch?
    • Up x 2
  2. Iksniljiksul

Lowest frame rate before patch 30-40. Frame rate after patch 9-30. Unplayable. Yeah thanks.
    • Up x 2
  3. Louis Farrakhan

hello there, i am enjoying the new smgs. it finally lets me have a good close quarters infiltrator, i am very happy.
    • Up x 1
  4. Eclipson

I like what was added, like the base designs and SMGs, but the lag that came with this patch is horrid. It just isn't fun to play the game in its current state anymore. I'll take being spawn camped, and being killed by rocket pods any day over getting a constant 9 fps
  5. Imposer

I know, I was just running around as an Infiltrator and I thought to myself, "I can actually kill people in cqc" I would've too if it wasn't for the lag but they'll get that fixed soon enough.
    • Up x 1
  6. crissHill

"My fav. class is overpowered now. Thanks devs!"
  7. Louis Farrakhan

infiltrators have automatic sniper rifles since launch, bro.

i even use bolt action with red dot sight for cqc. smg just adds fresh gameplay style.
    • Up x 1