Godsaw changes...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by brutes359, May 18, 2020.

1. brutes359

Hey devs. Just thought Id leave this here. I was just thinking about the God-Saw and its legendary abilities. And it occurred to me that the weapons gimmick is a bit less helpful than the butcher or Betelgeuse. Aside from using it to scare liberators off by making them think its a G-30 Walker it really doesn't have much use to it. and it also couples pretty badly with the fact the legendaries over here on console cant equip attachments of any type.

So if possible, could we get a slight accuracy buff. not massively, But enough to bring it in line with Gauss saw with for-grip and compensator. I think its only fair that it be able to at least compete with its predecessor in terms of performance. And maybe make its armor piercing ammo do a bit more damage to MAX suits, Harasser buggies, and ESF. not so much its broken. But just something to make it actually helpful for something other than mildly irritating tanks.

Or hey. Just give us the ability to equip attachments to it over here on console. I don't know if you still can on PC or if they removed that. But presently most of the directive guns are a bit garbage compared to their normal counterparts over here. And that doesn't seem right that something you work that hard for under-performs compared to the gun it was designed from.