[Guide] GOD-MODE sniping locations + God mode snipers = Total Annihilation

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Darkelfdruid_LOL, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Darkelfdruid_LOL

So, the project that I was doing, will be finished/continued after the infiltrator update as a lot of the footage got "C4'd"

Either way, there was going to be a bit of different sniping positions that can be found on Indar. Here are few that I use to rack up triple digit kills while drinking my tea and eating a Jammy Dodger with a help of a friendly engineer ;)

So you want to snipe in biolabs?

• Up x 9
  2. Lazaruz

Nice :D

There was a couple of useful ones that I was completely unaware of, like the tech plant crawl space and Crossroads trees.
    Now, delete the video before anyone else sees it!
    • Up x 1
  3. Darkelfdruid_LOL

I want more classes up there other than LA's :D , the PM's from them of "how the f*ck..." are getting a tad boring now
    • Up x 1
  4. TheAnnoyingInfi

Hah funny how you gave away a lot and many people don't bother looking at this gold :D
    • Up x 2
  5. Heyitsrobbie1984

now that is awesome. but i expect a nerf soon :(
    • Up x 1
  6. Ghalestorm

Darn, now that another video has been posted up on sneaky sniping locations, all the good sniper spots are becoming more widely known. The intent is good, I commend you for that, but spots like these are going to start drying up and no longer be viable, maybe not now or any time soon, but eventually.
  7. BloodyPuma

Traitor! You shall be OHK by infiltrators all over Auraxis for three generations ! ;)

The truth is - you can go spiral up, clipping up, spam jump up or monkey jump on 70% of trees and all structures. It was practically my hobby before ive quited playing months ago. At the end ive had more fun climbing places "unreachable" then while OHK spree.

Till now i dont know if 50% of tricks are not glitches. The more rare the place is, you've got chance to clip'to'hell - which is cheating [not talking about that in your movie]
    • Up x 1
  8. Mustarde

Haha, good video, as I commented on Reddit.

As I tell everyone I talk to about sniping, position is everything. Pulling the trigger is simply reaping the rewards earned through patience and creativity.

This video covers only 10% of my sniping spots. So I'm ok with it being released :) However, there is a reason I never sought to make something like this. I remember back when that tower perch was relatively unknown, I held off releasing any videos of it until someone here posted a lengthy guide showcasing how to use it.
    • Up x 1
  9. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Well I want people to know biolab spots as I am bored of being there alone refusing most LAs to fly there.
    Though I haven't posted best spots :D especially a biolab "god spot" which usually easily racks me up 30 or so kills per run, even if I am alone in the biolab

On other hand, if you see my vids, I tend to run inside platoons and just BA + knife Rambo them rather than spend most of my time long range sniping
  10. IIXianderII

These are some useful spots, but part of what makes those biolab spots so strong is no one expects an infil to be there. If they become to well known some of them will not be as useful. I might start recording some of my biolab streaks though now that people are aware of the spots.
    • Up x 1
  11. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Good! :D

Streaks are now just too boring / easy there .

I want some maxes on the roofs!

Although there is a way to get up a place in biolab that even most LA struggle ..

But I'll let you guys to discover that muahahaha :D
  12. Get2dachoppa

I'll find you and all your little hidey spots!
  13. Lazaruz

Biolab revamp took our jobs! err... spots!
  14. DCWarHound

Are you the same DarkelFluid on ceres?
  15. DCWarHound

The problem with Biolabs are that they are light assault heaven.

Outside you can see them coming a mile away if you pay attention but inside the biolab there are so many flanking positions.
  16. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Yes, and i assume you are ddcarbound ? :D
    Long time no see.

Actually it gave 4 more god mode spots :D :D
  17. ZeroErrorz

hey you guys should try platforming at the tech plant, just use the top turret, any of it then point the barrel down, then use it to get over the roof.
  18. DCWarHound

It's DCCArBound :D

I took a break from the game because of all the grinding,i managed to make at least 400 certs this weekend.
  19. Kociboss

Isn't it even easier to reach certain places on PTS? I've heard they've increased infantry's grip.
  20. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Yea...i have posted in anoyher thread; in a specific movement ....you jist climb vertical walls. Its beyond stupid. HA was chasing me in an amp station and got me to a dead end....

I just went up then...