Give us regular version of the new armors.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ravenorth, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Ravenorth

Just as the title says, as a player who highly relies on stealth I wont be hindering myself by dressing as Christmas tree or some wannabe bling bling rich boy assassin.

You made the gold version by changing the textures a little, so you can also make regular version with no lights nor gold.

Why?

You get more sales and happy players.
    • Up x 1
  2. BloodyPuma

Good point. Im all in for a new armor in a stealthy fashion.

Would also love armor in the style of Ifrit "helmet". Giraffe ninja ;)
  3. ewokinarmor

Yes, I would like to have armor with an un-illuminated visor, and possibly be matte gray or black.
  4. Wobberjockey

seconded. i'd love the new armor in black to match my commissioner. (OK! I admit I payed way to much for a black gun, but damn it looked good.)
  5. Sworaven

TR wants new armor as well :'(
  6. Ravenorth

Yeah.. just remembered TR got the short end of the stick.

Its still odd, they even have it in the files, but why on earth they didnt finish it? It was like half year ago when those armors were revealed.
  7. Kimio

To hell with that, make it so that we have as good of camo coverage as the NC Light Assault kit! Slap on the dark urban cmo and I swear, the LA camo coverage is akin to the Vanu's! They'd be near impossible to see at night!

But yes, please, infi's have it tough enough being the easiest class to kill, for christs sake at least let us keep what little "stealthyness" we have by not lighting up like a freaking Christmas tree!
  8. Heyitsrobbie1984

id rather have faction colours on them instead of this glow/gold crap

SOE why are you so obsessed with gold and the lumifiber stuff??

You already do
  9. Sworaven

• Up x 1
  10. Azgeroth

Thanks for the hard work designing our "new" armor guys.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  11. Heyitsrobbie1984

Pure laziness right there
    • Up x 1
  12. latere

bahahahaha thats great!! someone needs to tweet that to higgles and t-ray.
  13. LibertyRevolution

WOW.. just amazing.. look at the skill and time it must have taken to come up with that. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  14. Dramonicous

I grabbed the golden VS version, think it looks really good.
    It covers the most annoying part on the VS (male) infil, namely the chicken legs...

The lumifiber armor is just stupid thou, why would a infil wanna be more visible?
  15. RockPlanetSide2

Lumifiber is only for Infs that want to equip it and play the game on "super hard mode". Basically you are handicapping yourself to play better and "be that nutty jack*** with lumifiber" on your victims death-screen".

Also remember only a handfull of people play on full graphics where lumifiber really shows up... for about 75% of the players you will just look like you you do all the time, but with glowing lines (no nighttime or anything like that on medium).
    • Up x 1
  16. Tentakewls

Pfff, you guys didn't get it, the TR one makes you go from looking like a penguin to look like an emperor penguin. It's an obvious upgrade.
    • Up x 1
  17. Tentakewls

Oh and yeah I agree with the OP, I mean, it'd be pretty easy to make...like really easy...and you could sell it...c'mon SOE this is a good idea to make some extra cash.
  18. Kimio

Just make it so that I'm not running around in a damn armored brassiere and I'll be happy to some extent.
  19. Rohxer

I would have bought the glowing gold one if I could wear decals with it.

But they screwed that up again, just as with composite armor. They clearly don't want my money. :rolleyes:
  20. Syphers

More options more sales Yeah i'd def buy the NC one without the gold bling
    • Up x 1