Give the NC better cosmetics

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sixstring, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Sixstring

The NC has the worst choices for helmets,they all look the same and none of them look that good. Especially when compared to the VS and TR which have much more stylized helmets. The only NC helmets that I like are the Nightstriker (because it's a BA motorcycle helmet) and the Libertas one. Here are some suggestions I have and what I think should be the look of the NC.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

What do you think?
    • Up x 1
  2. Henry Pace

!st all these helmets look like there from a alein warehouse, 2nd the NC are a kickass faction that do not care for cosmetics and only care for how much explosions they can make
    • Up x 3
  3. M2_Bradley

You know...It would help if the NC's equivalent of the TR Nanocom helmet didn't look like a Halloween mask...
  4. RubiksCubix

Those look dang awesome.

(VS should get a revamp too though ;) )
  5. TheMish

Have you seen TR helmets recently? Especially the play made ones? They make you look like you have a tiny head. NC helmets look awesome, don't know what you're talking about.
  6. CARunner

i hate most of the helmets in all 3 factions.
    I think that absolutely all three factions should add some more styled helmets and not just ''Copy and Pastes'' with some
    small additions.
    • Up x 1
  7. TriumphantJelly

Those last 2 are VERY CLEARLY VS helmets. The 1st would suit NC.
  8. Shadowomega

They have one that looks a little like the Ironman helmet, its called Fullmetal. The 2nd and 3rd helmets those are more VS style
    • Up x 1
  9. -Synapse-

Well, there's something you can do to fix that. Learn some 3D modeling, head over to the Player Studio forums, and make your own helmet.
    • Up x 1
  10. Metrix9

actually most of the helmets made for ps2 nowadays are from player studio im pretty sure
  11. DorianOmega

opinion thread is totally going to make a change!

Also NC infantry wiht our helmet options look tight as **** dude, its our plane that needs some rework.
  12. MrNature72

http://1.bp.************/-ywY8U0GyQLQ/TgpgYe9_DqI/AAAAAAAABew/AsjsDe4ZyiM/s1600/Ford+Cowboy.jpg
    To go with my gruff, roughneck voice pack please.
  13. XDDante

uuummm what about the Kestrel helmet and Firestorm???both look cool :D

Kestrel Helmet:

Firestorm:

though i agree we need more helmets,i am always looking for new helmets over at the Player Studio forums and i've seen pretty cool ones like the Wyvern by Arctorn:

[IMG]

and the NC Arbiter by Methonius:
    [IMG]

and the NC Vindicator by Akachi:
    [IMG]

sadly none of these have been released since it seems like Player Studio items are on hold,maybe that's is why we are not seeing as much good helmets for the NC but we will get them eventually :D
    • Up x 1
  14. DeadliestMoon

Wow, the OP knows nothing of the faction's styles and should refrain from stating whether or not something doesn't "look good."
  15. Henry Pace

The 2nd picture reminded me of a halo zealot but more of a fan art of style, but i say let the DEVS design the helmets and see what they can come up with. Oh wait thats what the studio was for due to the lack of creativity we lossed in the past 3 years. I mean look at some of the designes. The flash is from Battlefeild the mag is from halo the ESF's all resemble something from nature. But hey i cant complain about the weapon designes there not that bad and im happy for what we got. Just wish we had more imagination yay for spongebob enthusiasts.
  16. Drakhma

i like you, also my icon looks just like the guy i play the most, ENG with that helm and Camo
  17. Henry Pace

:
    :D my dream has come true, i always wanted to be liked :D.
    • Up x 1
  18. Verviedi

Absolutely. I like the chunky style, though.
    A wild Verviedi has appeared! :eek:
  19. Henry Pace

No go back to Emerald, :D
  20. Henry Pace

God i hate these smileys they look ugly as #@$% :D <----looks like im purging while im happy!