Give me your opinion about the MLG outfit

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Omega980160, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Omega980160

Im asking about what u think of our outfit MLG on the Ceres server.

Do u think that we look like an organized outfit?

or

Do u think that we are an outfit full of noobs and teamkillers?

Just give me your opinion.
  2. AxiomInsanity87

The vs equivalent of this http://ps4eu.ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=ired

Probably got auto recruit on which sucks up all new recruit potential for outfits that actually know how to run an outfit and are actually good.

Full of tking scrubs

Full of newbs

Just the average low skill tking zergfit that everyone laughs at.

iREd leader is actually changing how they are "run" and by that i mean the leader is actually going to run it rather than auto recruiting to make a zergfit that is no better than proxi chat.

What you are doing is bad for yourself, bad for other outfits and bad for new players as they join, get bored and quit.
  3. AxiomInsanity87

You wanted honest, you got it.

One of the laughing stock outfits on Ceres that no one respects.

Quality over quantity mate.

Here's how you can change that.

Set a br minimum of 15 or something

Turn auto recruit OFF......OFF!

Start trying to run squads and platoons and kick those who don't even take part.

Run weekly events,

Actually train new players better.
  4. The_OG_Miller

Imho, your not really an outfit, just a bunch a people with a tag, who have no organisation or co-ordination to my knowledge. Thats not a proper outfit, its a zergfit.

If you are looking to make a decent outfit, do what Axiom said, but it would be better starting a new one all together and just get the players whom want to work in a team and co-ordinate.
  5. AxiomInsanity87

Zergfits are literally bad for the game on many levels

Bad if you run it how you are

Bad if you actually ran it as i have witnessed 150 man zergs on pc and it makes everyone log off, even though it's in the spirit of the game. In that situation you get bored from steamrolling like orks and noone wants to play against that or they spend their whole session behind the spawn room shield.
  6. Omega980160

Thanks for the honesty

1- I didnt know there was an auto-recruit option, I´ll have to tell my leaders to turn it off.

2- About the BR 15 minimum I already sugested that in the past to Jpes the MLG Leader but he didnt listened to me

3- I do sometimes run squads or platoons but its rare to make my squad members to act as an actual squad, I try to chat but no one uses voice-chat or even that textbox inside the game menu, thats why it makes its so hard for me to coordinate my squad.

4- I would love to run weekly events with the MLG members but I still have school so I dont have time to set weekly events

5- We do have some noob players and I do try teach them how the game works but they never listen to me, instead they just go to the biggest batlle there is or spanw a harrasser and tell me to get in while Im operating the Dalton inside the Liberator or yell at me to revive them even thought Im an engineer . Is it so hard to understand that the engineer repairs and the medic heals?
    Maybe Im not a great teacher but it shouldnt be that hard to make them understand.

(And dont reply about my grammar cause I stil dont well English)
    • Up x 1
  7. AxiomInsanity87

I really appreciate how you took that.

It's nothing personal and i had words with iRED leadership and i was exactly the same.

What you need to do is kick all the people who do not listen and do not get with the program. It is really that simple mate. That is not to say that you should be bossy, but if you are doing it right, it will be smooth and everyone who is in your outfit will mesh together really well. Make it clear to new members what your outfit is about as well. This means that it is up to them if they want to overstep the mark or not contribute and so removing undesirables is much easier as they can never pin the blame on you for not telling them.

Maybe set the age limit at 16+ as it sounds like you are playing with youngsters who by the way, shouldn't even be playing as it is a 16+.

Just remember that an decent outfit is made up of people who want to contribute, not those who come expecting the outfit to give them something. Make it clear to them that what you are running is a planetside 2 outfit as well, not a gaming clan. The 2 are very different.

You do not owe anything to new players, always remember that. People who do not respect the effort you put in should be removed immediately if they start causing trouble. You have to be gentle, yet firm. Never argue either. If it gets to the point where someone is not listening to you or shouting, it;s time for them to go. Do not stand for backstabbing either or people who treat it as a social networking site (unless you want to? lol) we are all here to play a game and kill each other, not get personal (only with rivals).

Also watch out for people who seem to only care about directive farming and their br level. These people tend to quit the game once they have finished with whatever they need to do to think they have beaten the game in their little mind. Treat these players as temporary and do not get too close to them.

Also you only want to have others as leaders who prove they are worth it. Anyone who requests leadership should never be allowed it as that tells you that they just want power or they want to try to usurp you or splinter things.

Of course though, you do whatever you want mate. but your outfit is unhealthy for the game and by the looks of it, yourself, your enjoyment and those who are worth having in your outfit.
  8. AxiomInsanity87

And noone cares about grammar on gaming forums mate.

No worries.
  9. Omega980160

Im just an officer so I still cant really change that much, wich is sad for me
    • Up x 1
  10. AxiomInsanity87

Link this thread to the boss man in your outfit.

If he acts on it, you're in good hands

If he rages and changes nothing, join a better outfit
    • Up x 2
  11. shaeofwarPSN

As some one who plays VS on Ceres. Your guys have a bad reputation with us too. MLG guys seem to tk more than any other randoms. We never see squads of MLG working together to get stuff done. Think of outfits like VET, SM and FI when they show their presence at a base they make an impact. We see MLG at nearly every base making no impact and the only time they make impact if somehow enough of them end up at the same base to outnumber the enemy 2:1...

Your outfit doesn't even need to have good players. HPN is one of the most influential outfits on Ceres and their outfit consists of mostly average players. They have organisation and they support each other very well.
    • Up x 2
  12. AxiomInsanity87

Tommy is pretty much the defacto leader of the TR alliance yeah.

He has charisma.
  13. BickSadger

Sound advice but also you could look at getting your own outfit together. You sound like you have your act together pretty nicely, you want to organise proper squads to enrich the game and take feedback very well. All positive signs of a decent player so I'd say go for it - you'd have more control over it and bring something positive to the game for your faction. All the best.
    • Up x 1
  14. AxiomInsanity87

Fixed that for you mate hehe. For a sec i thought you was saying that i should do that lol.
    • Up x 1
  15. Omega980160

Dont think my bosses are just a bunch of ********, cause they arent the real problem is that they no longer play as much as before and most of our real "Core" members are leaving one by one, but worst part is that our main leader has been missing for more than 1 month and he must have left the auto-recruit on. Basically the MLG lost most of their real members and got a whole lot of minions.

All I want to do is to bring back the MLG to how they were on the Lithcorp when we used to do squads, organize ourselves and just have some fun, and actually make an impact on the continent Alerts.

But after the server merge with the Ceres for some reason everyone just left and the minions numbers went skyrocketing from 500 to 1000 to 1500 and now were aproaching the 2000 mark, but whats the point of having that many members if none of them actually join our outfit chat.

And now the closest feeling that I can get from the MLG squads on the Lithcorp days are from VET and FI squads but they´re more on the elite side than the casual one wich was what I loved about our outfit we could be organized, make an impact but still having fun, make jokes with each other (but mostly with the game itself and sometimes my ability to get Magriders stuck in places that it shouldnt be in the first place).
  16. AxiomInsanity87

Have you thought that maybe you guys did well because vs was dominant on lithcorp?

Now your zerg days are over and people cannot handle the competition?

Just chucking that out there.
  17. Omega980160

VS dominant on Lithcorp are u joking with me?

Since the early days we have been the faction with less players on, even when the Rashnu server merged with ours the NC still were the Dominant faction while both the TR and VS almost had almost the same number of players.

And besides I didnt say we were always sucessful, I just said that we used to be a proper outfit before the minions, and the fact that our leader went missing.

But I bet that u and all the other players just see a big zergfit with 2000 players while I only see I small outfit that has around 10 players or even fewer + the 2000.
  18. Lewi_187

Whats the point in playing anymore? VS is so underpopulated that there is no point defending bases. Seem to be stuck with noobs that just bundle up in the middle of the map, clueless that we are losing everywhere lol. I enjoy magriding but as soon as i see 0 allies near Tech Plant i just want to give up
  19. AxiomInsanity87

We see a pointless zergfit that has 2k players but only about 30-40 active at an inconsistent rate that do nothing.
  20. Entitiy

Not bad, even there are few good players And Zerg is normal we get them a lot don't forget we Vs have a small group compare to tr & Nc good luck MLG