"Ghost" World (Frozen Allies & Enemies)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Indalecio, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Indalecio

I know this bug has been reported before,but i want to expand some issues involving this bug.

Issue
    I can move my character around freely,but allies and enemies are all "frozen" in place.Sometimes i can see some people moving around without any problem but that pretty rare.I can kill people that are "frozen" without them being there.I tested this with my friend AND with enemies being revived in a completely different place than mine (i never saw any medic near them reviving them).I probably got reported as a hacker,and thats reasonable because if i was dying from a non existent enemy then i would rage.That doesnt mean that i dont get killed by "Invinsible" enemies.The enemies are there...its that i cant see them but they can.

Ghost World

I was walking and i saw a Prowler on top of another prowler,I asked my friend on skype "Do you see this?" he answered no.Then i climbed on top of them and asked him "What am i doing now" (i was on top of the 2 vehicles) and he said "You are floating dude..." meaning that my "Ghost world" can interfere with the normal PS2 world.

If any other vehicle would even touch me,they got thrown 5 -6 meters away simply by touching them.I ran over allies that i never saw.I destroyed "Frozen" enemy aircraft with my Prowler without any effort,and i got destroyed by invinsible enemy aircraft and tanks.

As i mentioned above,i feel as a ghost.People can see me,can enter my vehicles and move around with me,but when they shoot i never see them shooting,when they bail out my vehicles i never see them getting out.I entered my friends vehicle,and he started moving.I saw that we were standing still,he saw that we were going far away since he was driving.When i got out from his vehicle i was at the same place i was before,as if he never moved,at his computer i got out of the vehicle and instantly teleported back to base (where i was all the time).

My friend moved away from me (people can see me normally) and he told me to shoot him.He was nowhere near me.I shot him once and he got the indication that i shot him (he was standing still for me).

I dont know what to do,i wait for an official Dev answer.2 Days have passed and i wait for something to happen.I havent payed for anything in the game so i dont have any right to bash anyone.Thank you for this game and i hope this will get fixed soon.

PS.Yes i have verified my files and nothing got fixed
    Yes I have reinstalled my game
    Yes other characters on other servers work just fine without any problems

Extra Account info: I am from Europe,but my account is from USA Beta.I got tranfered from beta to PS2 Release and kept the same account but i am in EUROPE.Dont know if it causes issue but i though its worth mentioning
  2. captain_ajua

I have exactly the same issue.
  3. LiTo_SE

4. Hydragarium

5. Indalecio

yes i saw that thread but i wanted to expand the issue in a different thread so it wont get burried.I dont have a Prosieben account.
  6. LiTo_SE

I know but that forum at least seems monitored. We still haven't received any comment on this problem here.
  7. Indalecio

And thats the reason more threads must be made
  8. Hydragarium

You seem to confuse monitored with "replying". The PSG support crew can do nothing but forward whatever you write to the developers (more likely the SOE support crew). The SOE support crew do exactly the same.

The people doing "work" on the game itself are only just now returning from the post-launch release holiday. People like Radar and Cycle probably have yet to open the humongous bag of stuff, Support have sent them.