Ghost operatives is now recruiting! (vs)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by eXwNightmare, Dec 6, 2012.

1. eXwNightmare

[IMG]

Hey everyone, and welcome to our recruitment page.

Id like to begin by explaining the origin of our clan/outfit. We started this clan as a WarZ only clan, and are now expanding our horizon to a few other games, including PS2.
    We are not a huge outfit, but we will be striving to obtain a large memberbase to crush the opposition.

How to apply:
    Visit our site http://ghostoperatives.com/forum/index.php here. Click on site register on the homepage. Verify via email. Once verified, you will see 3 forums, "WarZ Applications", " DayZ Applications" and "Planetside 2 Applications". Click on the PS2 section, and view the read me. than post your application containing the asked information. You are allowed to post in all 3 sections if you also play the other games, just view the separate read me for each.

Please note, our site is currently a work in progress and will change randomly, as well, the layout generic until ours is finished

Teamspeak:

We run a teamspeak server, thats joined with all 3 segments of our clan. The information is private and only available after you've been accepted, it can be found on our forums.

Rules:
    We currently abide by a Code of Conduct, which can be read when you are registering on the site. There are also a few other rules, that can be found once you've been accepted.

About the Clan:
    We are a friendly bunch of people who love to have a laugh, don't mind a troll here and their.
    We are a Military based clan. We have Fire Teams that we Don't all ways play in. We will all ways try to put you and your friends in the same Fire Team.
    We are a UK based Clan but accept Players from all over the world. their will be a Fire Team that plays on your Time Zone.

How we operate:
    We run in different Squads, with a leader in each to call the shots. We will usually have the leaders coordinate attacks between each other, so we can quickly and efficiently take over cap points. Once we get enough players we will have multiple teams arranged of different squads, so we can swarm the map and take a continent by storm. Organization is key in this game, and we will work daily to perfect our skills and plans.

Questions and Answers:
    Q: I'm not sure if I will get on with your style of play. Can I have a try out?.
    A: Sure, Try outs are given out to anyone who wants one. all you have to do is apply on our websites and on the comment box just type " I would like a try out" and I will automatically give you a one to two week try out.

Q: I joined and I don't get on with the clan or your style of play Can I leave?
    A: Yes you can leave at any point. All you have to do is send me a PM on the site and I will remove you.

Q: I'm not getting on with a Member what can I/ You do?
    A: If you report it to me and tell me the Name of the other Member If you are in the same Fire Team I will move you out of it, Depending on Situation The other Member could receive a warning.

Q: Do I need a Mic?
    A: Yes, if you don't have a mic then you can still apply but you will need to get one.

Q: I don't speak English can I still join.
    A: I'm sorry no we are a English speaking clan.
  2. eXwNightmare

3. matt6950

4. matt6950

5. matt6950