Ghost Kills

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PaladinZERO, Jan 28, 2013.

1. PaladinZERO

My tank took damage, and I hopped out to fix it. When I hopped back in, I got notice that I killed an enemy engineer. I was like "Huh?" All I did was get back into the tank, didn't fire a shot. Anyone have any ideas as to what could have happened?
  2. Compass

He probably drop-podded on it, or you ran him over. Or AT mines. Or AP mines. Or C4.
  3. Jestunhi

The same thing that happens when allies run into my stationary Sunderer and somehow get TKd by me.

Bad collision detection.
  4. Damnion

I've had vehicles that weren't moving kill me when I ran into them, maybe he was trying to throw tank mines at you?
  5. Tasogie

it happens, if you jump on top of a tank an it moves, it kills you. Basically it was his fault. You NEVER stand behind or in front of a tank.
  6. PaladinZERO

So he was trying to mine me and got to close, so when I hopped back in, it ran him over. I was scratching my head on this one.
  7. Tasogie

irrelevant mate, good engies can hop in between an around tanks in a battle without ever been run down. your guy jsut got stupid.