Getting weapons locked for no reason.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Halski, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Halski

Since today I get my weapons locked sometimes (observed at least 3 times while playing as MAX and medic) and I`m 99% sure It`s not the game`s grief system, because I try hard not to hit firendlies and I think I`m kind to people, and stuff, but the main reason I think it is not the grief system is that sometimes, when using abillity (F) the weapons go back operational only to get locked back at some point; plus, when getting locked, I can`t access even the harmless medic tools (healing pistol and restoration kit).

Has anyone else encountered the same problem?
  2. Pointyguide2

I have encountered it. all weapons were disabled. even the knife didn't work. it happened primaliry while playing as max. only way was to log out and log back in.
    • Up x 1
  3. Halski

Since creating this thread the "weapons locked for no reason" thing happened to me at least 5 times while being a MAX. I can confirm it occurs often (not always) after using aegis shield and this bug can be a potential game breaker for NC aegis MAX players - imagine yourself approaching the enemy with your aegis shield on and when you turn the shield off to kill`em all it turns out your weapons don`t work and your a helpless junky robot!

Hopefully SOE will look into this!

EDIT: it hasn`t happened ever since while playing a medic. I suspect the thing happened to my medic in the first place becuase I was changing from "broken" MAX to medic, and medic inherited "broken" weapons from MAX.