Getting tired of the game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ac3s, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Ac3s

Well i enjoyed this game immensely but without some meta game going on it becomes bored rather quickly.
    But what really was the last drop of my interest was the lowering of traction on the tanks, every single time i roll out a prowler i get stuck in some stupid ditch and im just a big fat immobile target unable to move.
    Also trying to get up on hills you could get on before the patch now results in my tank magically acquiring a set of skis and usually bumping/damaging allied tanks or killing allied infantry and getting lock warnings.
    Ill be playing less and check in now and again, but if traction and aiming for tanks isnt resolved soon or some meta game experience implemented ill probably lose all interest and just move to some other game.
    Also since last patch my game crashing (which were almost null before) are happening quite often in larger battles.
    Anyways, its not my cup of thee anymore, patch kinda ruined it and nothing new is getting introduced except for more hackers and double XP days (which tells me soe is losing players but making them grind even more isnt going to help in the longer run)
  2. AccelPrime

Getting tired? Don't whine about it on the forums, take a break or something. It's too obvious that you're craving attention for your (worthless) opinion.

Also, paragraphs man, paragraphs...
  3. Ac3s

ty for your input AccelPrime, much appreciated.
    You just repeated what i stated, nicely done.
    And im not posting this for attention, its just because im bored and maybe someone else has the same experience who wants to reply about it.
    If you dont, then just dont.... but i guess your one of those guys who just have to say bad things for no reason...
  4. Yazmo

i am starting a bit to be honest
    infantry can do anything again vehicle or air, in rare occasion you get a kill then without c4 or ammo your death
    im giving it a last try i have two card station cash ill try to boost my class with them but im not confident about it.
  5. ent|ty

I'm getting bored too. I just stick around a bit more to give it the best chance it can get, and try out all the options before giving an educated and fair review on the whole ordeal.