getting real fkin tired of mine stealing.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DolanMolder, Aug 2, 2013.

1. BraSS

I think when you die to your own mine/C4 your shouldnt get the kills of any enemies/vehicles that are also killed by it. All the enemies should come up as suicides.
  2. The King

The only thing I'd agree on is an assist.
    What if you placed those mines, but maybe you couldn't set it off in time and died. Someone else uses a rocket launcher and it blows it all up, should you get the kill? No...That's the thing. It's not ever going to do what the OP wants.

The only thing SOE can do is to offer assist on these things. That's only if they want to do it.
    IMO, they should, I hate wasting 200 resources to have some heavy or whatever else hit it and gets the complete kill. It's bs, everyone feels that. We should get something for our troubles, like some assist points. If your stuff did the majority of the damage, you should get a critical assist, like someone mentioned in this thread. A kill? No, I cannot see that.but yeah, I know it pisses people off,...
  3. DolanMolder

Or they could get kills together (no wait this'll turn into kill exploiting :/ ) ay other solutions?
  4. The King

Just read my post, that is it.
  5. Redshift

I'm pretty sure this is called...teamwork :p
    • Up x 1