Get rid of C4

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by why spend my cash?, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why spend my cash?

Is there any skill involved to go fairy and C4 somebody?
    I think not.
    C4 ruined the game.
    Get rid of it.
    • Up x 1
  2. Mrasap

• Up x 12
  3. Syrathin

This, It's a risk/reward thing.
    • Up x 3
  4. andy_m

I thought that you had perhaps created your account here just to spout rubbish but it seems that this particular version of you has been around since March 2013 and has made over seventy posts.
    • Up x 2
  5. xboxerdude

I thought the same thing at launch, it has been severely nerfed since than. I would say it's in a relative state of balance
  6. JonboyX

Balanced? Yes, I guess it is. It's still too easy to 'throw' but then it's no worse than any of the other 10 (ish) AOE options, and at least comes with a resource penalty.
  7. Seuchensaal

Welcome to the newest episode of "It killed me, nerf it NOW!".

BORING!
    • Up x 12
  8. ohmikkie

May
    What about getting rid of the guns. I get killed by them as well. Quite a few times actually. Definitely OP.
    • Up x 7
  9. Syrathin

We're keeping the guns, Just doing away with the bullets.
    • Up x 3
  10. DrPapaPenguin

The irony is so much more delicious because he has a MAX as his profile icon.
    • Up x 14
  11. Spoprockel

Obvious troll is obvious...
  12. eldarfalcongravtank

wait... i'll add it to the "infamous op tools" list:
    c75 viper
    saron
    liberator
    dalton
    ap mine
    maxes
    pumpactions
    heavy shield
    smgs
    cloak
    c4

it's sad really. instead of adapting ingame, people rather post rage threads on the forum
    • Up x 5
  13. Frostiken

The risk is pretty low for the reward.

Worst case scenario you waste some useless resources and have to respawn.

Best case scenario you blow up a Sunderer and a ton of players around it.
  14. Tbone

Make it different perhaps, YES.Remove it ,NO.You don't need skill for a Vanguard shield should we remove that too?
  15. Aegie

Yeah, and then all those players respawn in ~10 seconds and only 1 of them is out approximately the same amount of resources (though mech) as the C4 user (so long as they are successful ~80% of the time).
  16. Syrathin

Or you die trying, Respawn... Rinse and repeat with no success.

It can be quite challenging to take down a sundy when people are actually defending it.

The risk isn't about the resources, Not entirely anyway. The risk is moving through the enemy to get within melee range of a tank or sundy and having enough time to throw two bricks of C4 and detonate it without dying otherwise it's just time and possibly resources wasted with little to no gain only to respawn and try again.
    • Up x 1
  17. SuperMedicated

18. pascalli

Since OP plays NC, I would reply that there is more skill involved in C4'ing MAXes than him using his Hacksaw.

OMG I got C4'ed, I must post about nerfing it!!!! OMG!!!

Try playing a TR Max then come back and post, your apology will be accepted.
    • Up x 1
  19. z1967

Why do people complain about C4 so much? Only times I have gotten C4ed is when I repair MAXes. Otherwise I usually shoot the fairy down or notice them :|
  20. OldMaster80

I disagree it's perfect ad it is. And before you adk NO I don't use it at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.