General Testing Stuff

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Kalamyty, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Kalamyty

The Valkyrie is Noisy from long distances away....like it's closer than actually is. Like it however,,,flying it is fun. Hard to kill with Sunderer anti-aircraft weapons oddly, and the poor slow Phoenix missiles couldn't catch up to it when trying to hit it from the ground, also couldn't leave the Phoenix camera mode {maybe something I'm doing wrong}, even though the Valk is fairly slow.

Didn't have partners to test the Valkyrie weapon systems much but I like the variety of choices. The other fun things possible with it are exciting and it does look like a fun ride, even though it lacks good looks.

Seeing some incomplete death animations....only half falling to the ground.
    Don't like the hit space to re-spawn at so and so, it doesn't register when i hit space before the death timer expires,seems like it should.

Also Map key is acting weird....can't leave map once it opens with map 'M' key. Have to hit Return to Game with the mouse. Could be my keyboard/mouse not syncing correctly with the game, have a delay when spawning before my keyboard movements begin in game.

Don't like targeting enemies with Q, brings up a menu if hit repeatedly....don't see the point of it working on everything you point the mouse at....like the sky etc. Did notice offer to repair in the menu, nice add..but honestly the targeting menu is something hardly ever used, and not something you want popping up during combat, messing up you aiming. The usual action of the key seemed to be better, only bringing up the menu when on friendlies.