[Suggestion] General suggestions.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ZenitHMaster, Aug 31, 2014.

1. ZenitHMaster

Just some brainstorming. constructive criticism only:

For the devs:

Please fix high ping since you guys fixed the website problem in july. My isp has bad throttling, but not for games, except planetside 2 apparently isnt recognised as a "game" to my isp, and is getting throttled, so I constantly have 20 000 ping. please fix!

Add a quick VR room with simple terrain and just a few targets for target practice before buying a weapon. maybe have the option just below the trial button for weapons

When you re-implement the cert screen, please add some new features to it, like equip buttons.

Fix the squad icons for the prowler and lightning, they look nearly identical

Make night vision more viable, as in AC-130 ranges and make it so that enemies have blinking. Thermal needs to be 200m across all weapons and add an IR beacon functionality to it.

Add built in forums and reddit into the game client. to encourage players to join in on the conversation while they are spawn camping and...(leading to my next request)

Fix the built in web browser seen in certain parts of the game (eg, opening a support ticket) it is way too laggy. Actually make it a proper browser aswell, so that we can go to any web page.

Add cinematics after continent locking and...

Make more music into the game, PS1 style. We want to know when we are 15 bases, 10 and 5 away from continent locking. Also the voice after taking a facility should say more things based on that - helps newer players, before they begin to learn the map

Add small animals. like fish, birds and such, which dont need to have collision

Add "advanced settings" which would allow users to tweak more game settings, found in the useroptions file (eg, particlerdistancescale, usefloat32 sound, ect...)

Add some more UI themes USING THE PLAYERS STUDIO, which could be purchased, but add them into the directives system or as a reward for testing (these could be made very easily and players could get one every week from testing). Eg: http://i.imgur.com/LDv2nuW.jpg

Add better voice macros, just copy the ones from PS1, its not that hard and I dont see why this could not be done, or not wanted. Players without mics need to be able to be specific.

Add a proper profile system into the game - players could view another players profile, look at his picture, outfit information, uploaded videos and such (just some more things to do while spawn camping).
    • Up x 1