Games totally broken for me, anyone else?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ravenorth, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Ravenorth

I dont know what SOE did on the patch, but it broke the game for me. The first 10 minutes are ok but then it starts.. massive warping everywhere, bullets not registering, cloak not working, recon darts not working and people shooting me after I gunned them down. Its fine again for next 10 minutes when I log out and back in, but then it starts again.

Its been never so bad for me and its not lag at my end, tested other online games, and they played just fine, no lag at all. Anyone else having these problems? Jus nott seeing anyone else saying anything about them on the forums. Everyone seems just to talk about fps drop, bugged hands and outfit tags not appearing.
  2. AceMF

yup performance is poopy since the update
  3. Cougarbrit

Yeah I just got on and the performance is the worst I've had since I started. I don't exactly play on a gaming rig so I play on the low settings but even now I'm barely getting 20 fps even when it's quiet. That combined with the return of the flickers and the world vanishing act, as well as a new graphical glitch where certain rocks appear black from far away, and this is painful to run now. And I'm getting stutters and freezes, never really had those before.

This is why I usually don't play in the GU week.

Here's some screens of what I'm talking about.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Plus there's apparently a bug disabling tool slots in your equipment, fixed by resupplying, possibly caused when exiting the VR.

[IMG]
  4. AceMF

yeah My usual 100+_framerate is now 15 . pretty dissapointed as well