Gamebreaking Bugs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Courtnie, May 26, 2019.

1. Courtnie

Its gotten to the point where the bugs are so many and so gamebreaking that the game is unplayable. From invisible spawning that prevents you from moving in first person to spawning vehicles that will drain all of your nanites and not even move the vehicle off the pad. Oh yea and the infinite shooting bug is still in the game.

Can we get these issues addressed? I know PS2 just recently got an influx of players that breathed life back into the game but these bugs will suck it right back out.
  2. AlcyoneSerene

A lot of times in a squad during an alert with high pop, the game inevitably bugs out to become unplayable (Ex. completely jammed bug where nothing works, not even firing your weapon), and members have to shuffle leadership to restart the client, only to end up in long queues or unable to rejoin the squad since it is full.

Some really old bugs like 'dead' animation maxes, infinite shooting bug (worse still when it happens on a vehicle), and the completely jammed alert/event indicators have got to be addressed already.

Here's another horrible one that's creeping back: killing players results in a mini-freeze, so that whatever else is happening will affect you but you can't see it or react to it.

Another one like it: shoot a vehicle that should explode, it lingers and is able to fire back, and only later explodes.

Saving the worst for last: game randomly starts in window mode (not full screen), with mouse responsiveness really poor, not the perfect 1-to-1 from DX9. I know it has been partly addressed, so I don't need to cycle alt-enter command to refresh it, but can't help but find it worse than DX9 or PTS DX11 release day.