Game Update 06, when?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Duff_Chimp, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Duff_Chimp

Are the servers up yet? Some information would be nice, Mhigby said it was a login server issue on twitter. Has anyone actually managed to logon? Servers are locked according to the forum info. Call me impatient but i'm running out of things to do/distract me until i want to start playing this game.

Don't make me reorganise my cds and dvds in alphabetical order or actually do some housework or something. Heaven forbid.

edit: I could watch Game of Thrones season 3 episode one again... I'm just content to have Daenerys as my desktop for the time being... mother of dragons, and my heart.
    • Up x 1
  2. DJPenguin

servers have been up for a while?
  3. Jaes

I'm now able to reach the login character screen instead of being stuck in the loading animation! Progress at last! However, I have been unable to successfully login :(
  4. TintaBux

Not!
  5. smokemaker

can not login either
  6. TekkitMiningTurtle

Same with everyone else, guess the servers are full? I can get pass the 15% and 98% screen, but when i press login the circle thing just spins and nothing happens
  7. TintaBux

Servers are locked still.
  8. TheGreatPinky

im in the same boat lol
    got to the login screen now but cant get in
  9. Highway_Star

trololol, yes they are. I'm on it right now.
  10. nella

11. Xale

Servers are up, but difficult to log into.

But not to worry, they'll be fixed in time for you to buy THIS ******* AWESOME DECAL **** YEAH.
    [IMG]
  12. UrMom306

:eek:
    :eek:
  13. Grimpiggy

Wheres space Canada?
  14. Duff_Chimp

Applying my somewhat limited knowledge about online games, basically the servers are up and functioning. The login servers are pooped. This in turn means that we don't have the queuing systems and getting onto the server is essentially potluck whether you login in at the right time when a space is available.

So should we spam login? I'm guessing this is going to exacerbate the issue so don't. I guess i wait and do something else in the meantime. If this was a rare occurrence then it wouldn't bother me so much. It seems that every update has login issues, surely you guys have twigged that this happens every time?

There is less sympathy from the 'wrong' side of the Atlantic ocean, but us on the right side are sat here twiddling our thumbs, this is when we actually play this game and patch days tend to interrupt and eat into our valuable playtime.
    • Up x 1
  15. Rayden78

What about Space Australia?

• Up x 1
  16. Zaik

they're up, but yeah nobody can actually get in atm, just people who were already in before whatever happened.
  17. Pikachu

Servers works perfect since ~1h ago.
  18. Rayden78

No
  19. Nimbat

Can't log in as VS on Woodman but NC and TR works (on woodman too).
  20. Deadeye

It's that decal with a "B" in the corner. ;)