[BUG] Game Is Unplayable

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cute-CandyPants, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cute-CandyPants

title says it all,whats happened to this game realy,

the draw distance is terrible,cant see players until they are right ontop of me,
    the bugs in this game are bad
    the hackers feel like they are everywere
    im emptying clips into people i get the jump on for them to turn around and put me down in 1,this happens most of the time.then when they kill me and their health shows up they took no damage at all.
    got people walking through walls and shooting through walls,this isnt just lag this is can also be done by glitching.
    server stability is poor the game needs to be optimised better.

how the hell am i suppose to play the game in thie state its in right now,and before anyone says no its not my computer and no its not m internet connection.i have everything down so nothing is blocking planet side.

PC specs

CPU intel i7 2600k 3.4 liquid cooled
    16 gig ram
    2x GTX 560's on SLI 4gig total
    intel SSD's

internet ADSL fibre optics

average speeds 37mb download and 7mb upload

i realy love the game but the problems with it are just to much to bare,and i dont realy want to leave and come back in a few weeks because i have my aplha squad bonus and 6 weeks premium ticking away.
  2. Wrel Developer

...is anyone 'else' actually having these problems?

Because the thousands of people playing kind of nullify your arguments about it being the game's fault.
  3. xtoph

-the draw distance is terrible,cant see players until they are right ontop of me

This only happens in HUGE battles and they already confirmed they are working on fixing this, I only get this problem in the biggest battles and besides that I never run in to this issue so I think you are over exaggerating a little.

-the bugs in this game are bad

It's a brand new engine, bugs happen, they are getting fixed rapidly and there really are not any game breaking bugs to speak of, so another over exaggeration on your part imo.

-the hackers feel like they are everywere im emptying clips into people i get the jump on for them to turn around and put me down in 1,this happens most of the time.then when they kill me and their health shows up they took no damage at all.

I have run in to maybe 10 hackers since beginning of beta, every game has them PS2 isn't the only game to have this issue and this is also something they are working on, be patient or just don't play no one will miss you.

-got people walking through walls and shooting through walls,this isnt just lag this is can also be done by glitching.
    server stability is poor the game needs to be optimised better.

I have never had this happen to me, maybe it is lag on your end...

-how the hell am i suppose to play the game in thie state its in right now,and before anyone says no its not my computer and no its not m internet connection.i have everything down so nothing is blocking planet side.

Well all these issues that are huge for you are not a big deal for anyone else so I am going to assume it is on your end or you are just being a little too sensitive, again no one is making you play the game so you can leave at any time.
  4. ZtriDer

I have draw distance probles.
    Sometimes I see people on a "long" distance. That will say medium distance for a 12x sniper rifle.
    For then again people to magicly go "invisible" (it can be 12-40 people on that hill) on the same distance and I can only see people on short range.
    Even when i play an engineer I have people going "invisible" for me on medium/long distance.

And I cant play light assault, becuase of the ******* jetpack bug. I am getting it every freaking day. Hurray.

There are so many bugs and problems with this game now that I am putting it down for a while. The last top of the "annying list" is hackers, or what ever we my call them. Headshoting you with heavy over and over again. Or people standing with you when you snipe and they are heavy, doing as good sniping as you do, without a sniper gun o_O

Lets hope things get fixed, and hope the game is up and running in a 1/2 a years time.
  5. ScarsRemain

As far as your videocards go you do not have 4gb of ram, it doesnt stack that way your limited to the amount of ram on 1 card, so you have 2gb total.
  6. Liquid23

no the game's fine it's just the OP makeing another nonsense post... check his/her/it's history it's a rather easy trend to spot
  7. Cute-CandyPants

the more you talk the more you make yourself look stupid and ignorantly blind because of it.the game is not fine.this is the reason why game companys think they can get away with just slapping something together and getting money for it,if you cant spot simple problems then you have one.
  8. Cute-CandyPants

and no i just have a realy small tolerance lvl for these types of things,i will not put up with this nonsense,and most of the people i hear in chat or in team speak or in game chat all say the same thing,it is nothing to do with my end its server side.
  9. DG-MOD-02

Closing this thread down due to insults. Please abide by the guidelines when using these forums. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.