Game Error G15 Malfunction After New Update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nakron, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Marcizz

I also have problem with Cobalt, Game Error G15 Malfunction.

Miller is fine though.
  2. Marcizz

Update on my last message, Cobalt now works.
  3. Flense

I am getting no credit for kills.
  4. Nakron

yes same happened to me after i posted this thread the game decided to work i thought it was solved but nope if i log out to play on another char the game crashes, its very weird because today again i logged on one char it worked once but when i log out to play on another char it keeps crashing G15 even if i try to log in again on the same char that worked the first try before the error i hope this get fixed soon because i will not restart my computer everytime just to play ps2 to play on different chars.
  5. Nakron

yes it might be, i only have chars on emerald.
  6. Leschgee

ISP: Deutsche Telekom
    Issue occurs on Emeral. Miller works fine.
  7. Silverthorn

Still an issue. Fri Everything was smooth. Sat hit, 6pm on the nose Got booted along with a ton of others in discord. All of us G15. Sunday today Stil g15.
    Emerald
  8. Samblak

This is getting frustrating for the past 3 weekends . Being a 46 year old that works 50 hours a week I generally look forward to playing this game when I can squeeze the time in but cannot log in due to this . Sometimes it will let me in but today after about 20 attempts through out the day I gave up . I haven't had a PC to play games on in about 5 years but recently bought one last fall to get back into gaming for one last run at it , I was playing PS2 from launch up until about 5 years ago and got back into it about 5 months ago .

This sucks as it's really one of the very few games that I play and don't have the time nor interest to pick up a new game to learn . Fix this crap , I'm even a paying member .
    • Up x 1
  9. Auroascry

This is getting extremely ridiculous at this point.. will you guys finally fix this G15 error... Been going on for months now, fix it asap.
  10. Keiichi25

Same here with my Emerald Characters... Get the G15 error. Didn't have that before and I think the last time I logged into the Emerald server was like 14th.

I have no problems logging onto my Connery characters.
  11. vargur81

I can't log into my Emerald character at all. Other servers work fine but all my time is into my Emerald character which makes playing pointless on the other servers.
  12. Private Drake

Game Error G15

Malfunction:

You may need to adjust your firewall settings to play PlanetSide 2. Contact Technical Support for assistance.

NOPE NOT FIXED YET
    • Up x 1
  13. Helloo

Error G15 Cobalt
    Logging in
    • Up x 1
  14. Titanja

Selbe bei mir
    Fehler G15 Cobalt
    Einloggen
    • Up x 2
  15. ReppaArthur

Hello,
    got the same Problem now on Miller :(
    Internet Provider is Telekom
    • Up x 1
  16. Shani

it was working so good on last Weekend. But today Error G15 every Time i try to login (Cobalt)
    • Up x 1
  17. shy

I live in europe.
    Login to US server is working.
    Login to european server does not work.
    • Up x 1
  18. Shani

Edit: Im in EU and the Servers are not even showing a Ping. Playing on NA (Emerald) is working. Had 1 Crash now, but still working
  19. Strax

Error G15
    Cobalt
    Login In

Everything went great yesterday.
  20. CoyoteNOTAP

Still G15 error when trying to connect to COBALT from Germany.

I am seeing my PC is sending UDP packets to amspsn-liv-gw04.planetside2.com but nothing is coming back from this Gateway / IP to my PC.