Game does not load

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Drahzar, Apr 10, 2013.

1. GerKen

Perhaps everyone wants to log in after the patch? Don't now how long the server are on now.
  2. Kinya

Still... it shouldn't happen like that and this is not the first time, so maybe it is about time SOE will think about how to fix this "little" problem?
  3. LeeroyHasChicken

Stuck on 98% for 10 minutes now. Sigh...
  4. ggallin

same here.... 15% ---- 98% GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
  5. Porkstar

is it just me or did these problems start when they merged the servers?
  6. Ahtanon

Well I managed to get to the character screen after I pressed alt-tab, but wouldn't log into a character. I re-started and it loaded to the character page as usual but took a couple of minutes to log into a character. Moved around a bit and then the server disconnected me.:(

There sure didn't seem to be any action looking at the continent map, I'm assuming this problem is pretty wide spread.
  7. Wayfairer

Yeah, this is the same thing as last time.

1) Login
    2) Select Play
    3) Sit at 15% until I hit Alt Tab
    4) Go to 98%
    5) Sit there ....

I rebooted the system - no difference.

Last time this happened there was some problem with some high load machines that SOE did something to - after which it started working again and has worked since.

Now ... back to the same old thing.

Except:

But - yes - after logging into the forums and letting it sit there while I typed this message - it did finally come up.
  8. Patrician

Stuck at 98%

Miller EU.

Same every patch and update now. :(
  9. Jezs

Kill your planetside2.exe file and let it redownload from the launcher, will get you past the 15%/98% (which is not related to servers) but I'm stuck on logging in now :(

Edit: Login worked fine the 2nd time i tried...
  10. Kubor

I can get on to Miller now but it takes a long time to get from 15% to 98% and then just as long to get the character screen from there.

There's a few people in the TR Warpgate now, but not a single hotspot on any of the continents.

I did notice a few corrupt text strings on the GUI and on the map too though.
  11. Neutrino

I Agree, that kind of loading time is ridiculous. I love this game, I really wish they'd fix it so I can spend money on it.
  12. Harbinger LaPhoenix

Yeah... I'm stuck now at 15%. Then a webpage comes up and tells me to try again later.