Game Crashes with G9 Error from time to time.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kirazul, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Kirazul

I am getting wierd game crashes that doesn't shut the game down every time, but freezes everything on the map. The characters keeps fireing in an frozen position and start flying of in to the sky.
    I can still play when this is happening, but i can't do much in game since i can't kill the floting characters. It's like i'm thrown out of the game and play offline. It takes a couple of shots to understand that the game froze. If i'm not falling out of the game, I log out and get locked on 32% getting repeatable loggouts over and over again. The logout keeps going like this until i'm getting back in to the login screen.
    But it happens all the time between 10 and 30 minutes, or right after i log in to the game. When i get the G9 error i'm thrown out of the game when the game discovers the fault, and i'm then getting troubleshooting screen through internet explorer applying an G9 error.
    I have two computers, and they are both doing the same thing. One is having windows 7, and one is Windows 8.
    I hope im not the only one having this problem, because it's very annoying at it's worse.