Game crashes over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Truk, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Truk

At first, BY THE WAY YOU MORONS NEED TO FIX YOUR STUPID FORUM SO IT IS NOT THE ONLY FORUM ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET WHERE THE BACKSPACE KEY DOES NOT WORK

What kind of imbecile disables the backspace key for a forum?

The game just kept crashing earlier and earlier, so one of your developers was once again stalking me and crashing it manually, as has been done before by one of your developers.

To reiterate, one of your developers, evidently angry at my condemnation of NAMbLA, manuall interfered with my game, making it impossible to get a router to any location without plane just randomly spinning out of control

Same thing, this time, crashing game earlier and earlier so I can't even get out of the sanctuary.

I still condemn NAMbLA and think anyone who supports it should be hung.

Tell your chomo dev to get his hands off of my game.
  2. Truk

Ironically, though last time the plane problem stopped immediately after I told it to Daybreak in an email without taking any other actions, this one started working, too shortly afer this post. INteresting.
  3. Truk

Nope, it's back, but this time a different upset for the chomo devs, evidently. as the game just crashes out of hand. NAMbLA is bad and everyone who is not against it is wrong. We can all agree on that, right?
  4. Truk

You know the staff are personally interfering with your game when they make it crash the second you open one character, which they hate, and it does not crash otherwise. Bravo.
  5. Truk

Still crashing. All latest updates and drivers. They sure must be mad about something.
  6. Truk

Why do you do this, Planetside ? Do you exist to provide a gaming platform or to spew your questionable agenda?
  7. Truk

Laughably, playing game, working fine, log out, log in to the character that represents the voice against their victims, and insta-crash. Why are the developers so much in favor of evil?