Game client degenerates to unplayable after a few minutes.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MrLorgy, Mar 2, 2013.

1. MrLorgy

Miller server.

As the titles says, I am unable to play the game at the moment.

When I logging the client is working normally, but after 10-15 minutes everything desynchs. Guns can't hit ****, explosives doesnt work, repair has LARGE delay.

And thats only to begine with. Trying to play with the outfit, doing the only thing I can do at the moment, toss ammo packs, and more things just start imploading. People rubber banding everywhere, unable to equipt gear like mines, ammo packs (only thing I can do my ***), guns whatever.

Constantly being pestered by WARNING UNAUTHERIZED AREA blah blah, glitching into terrain, being near immortal (might be that death simply is delayd by like 5 min. Doesnt matter tho, since I cant harm or help anyone.

And the list is just growing larger and large the more I play.
  2. Assist

Lots are having this issue and it seems SoE doesn't want to respond to us.
  3. Pompeybear

Check the other threads , there is 40 pager on it
  4. MaelstromSOB

respond with ya wallet...demand a refund see how fast the wankers get in gear
  5. Shasbot

Join the club buddy. I can't even teamkill. Bullets do nothing. **** warps everywhere. Spent all night trying to fix it. Nothing works. My ticket hasn't been responded to yet. the CS reps in this forum ignore these posts.
  6. Zakuak

Yeah I'm in the same boat and I'm getting irritated.

It's sad really, I have begun to want to scream and cry cause I am unable to play my game lol. I normally do not get irrational but this is testing me.

I can't believe I'm sitting here on the forums on a weekend and fully expect the DEVs to be in here fixing things up so I can play.

Ooh brother the tension mounts.
    I went for a walk, took a nap...now I'm drinking....=P hahaaa!
  7. joeski

Adding my name to the desynch-since-1stMarchUpdate list. I last anywhere between 2-20 minutes before it hits. Not good, sort it out Sony.
    I wonder if anyone will get an answer before Monday morning?
  8. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Hey guys, I know there have been some issues on the Miller server and the dev's are looking into this. We will continue to update you when we get new info. We appreciate your patience!
    • Up x 1
  9. Azzer

I assure you it's not just Miller :(

Cobalt - an EU server that was merged with "Lithcorp" - I and many others are now also experiencing many desync issues (most noticably hit registration problems with shooting and doing nothing, but other issues too) since the last patch & merger :(
  10. Lightroad

Its also happening to me a TR on Helios
  11. Gary

Woodman is still fine! you should all come to woodman!
  12. Riakon

also on TR waterson believe me it's all servers and ALOT of people are having this issue Ive lost my boost I bought for the last 2 days basically because I can't play for more then 15 mins at a time without having to restart this is ridiculous if you want paying customers to keep paying for **** get this fixed