[Suggestion] galaxys can transport one ground vehicle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by The Red One, May 13, 2014.

1. The Red One

They can transport any ground vehicle but they must give up all transport seats but the gunner seats
  2. LibertyRevolution

They put walls up and barriers up all over bases to prevent vehicles from getting in..
    You really think they are going to let gals be able to just drop them into place avoiding the blockades? o_O

Think of all the high places you could drop tanks/sunderers where they were never meant to be able to get to..
  3. Tcsisek

but mags can get to most of those places, unless i missed a nerf to them, if so F*** you SOE i liked thar ability.... and i play only NC!
  4. lunchomatics21

I really think and hope this will be implemented. Devs said by themself that this is an option:

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/unscheduled-vehicle-update-galaxy.106322/

Allowing it to provide transport for other vehicles.

Planetside 1 had an vehicle transporter. Wy not PS2 in form of the Galaxy?
    I think it is clear that it it shouldn't be possible to drop tanks on ridiculous spots like on an flagpole or on top of a biolab. or like you statet on bases that are closed to vehicles.
  5. The Red One

I got the idea from seeing someone drive their Prowler onto a galaxy then takeoff with the Prowler on top