G15 Error 04/17/2022

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Whorace, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Whorace

ISP is Charter.

On behalf of all paying customers. This is getting ridiculous. The "we need to watch it happen more and figure out what is wrong" is an approach that was acceptable for the first couple days. At this point, you hire outside the company from a tech solutions third party if your own staff can't figure it out. Your team may be small, and income limited, but the longer these issues persist the smaller your income will be.
    • Up x 5
  2. SKAGyPuff

i too cannot log into emerald, however I can play on connery?!? When my membership expires will I renew it if I can't play on the weekends?
  3. Whattheheck

Hear, hear!
  4. Money

agreed. What is my subscription money for if the game doesn't work
    • Up x 1
  5. Mr. Scientist

I'm getting the same issue now, at least I know my connection didn't suddenly change on me.

I hope it gets remedied soon!
  6. achilles2112

OK i see im not the only person having this issue!!! ive played this game for a long time and never complained about nuthing!! but this is no good , fix it please !!!
  7. Money

10 attempts, no luck. Guess no killing planetmans today
  8. that_darn_lurker

Same problem. I've been trying to get in for 30 min now.
  9. LustyRoars

Same issue here, the game is quite literally unplayable.
  10. smacdaddy

Same issue here - 2 weekends in a row game is unplayable. :mad:
  11. Xulor

the last 2 weeks I usually get G15 2-3 times, then the 3rd/4th time it lets me in. Today, cannot get in at all.
  12. FoXX77

Be careful what you say, I got a PM threat from them because I insulted WREL. Like it really matters.
    • Up x 1
  13. SKAGyPuff

no joke, they won't approve my post saying I won't be renewing...
  14. Brinstar

The amount of people affected by this seems to be large.
    So at this point I would take a look at(read: replace) the hardware for the gateway.
    And if that's 100% Start going over the gateway code and seriously consider rewriting it from scratch. It's been a long time, I'm sure there's better ways of coding it now. Might be worth looking in to.

Disclaimer. I'm not an IT expert, but there has to be a difference between how planetside handles these things and other MMO's because they don't seem to have the same issue.
  15. Havnfn

same here, turned off firewall still get errors about firewall