Friends List Empty?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChUnKiFieR, Feb 4, 2016.

1. ChUnKiFieR

I logged on for the first time in a week, got an update, and now my friends list on TR is completely empty. Anyone else?
  2. Ballto21

stop lying its not like any of us ever had any friends to begin with, if we did we would go outside

not that ive noticed though. contact customer support?
    • Up x 3
  3. FateJH

Unless you download a working friends list just by relogging, and this was a fluke of the netcode, this is assuredly a customer support ticket waiting to be written.
    Here's a forum that shall not be named thread about the same subject.

Gods, thank you. I've been trying to restrain myself from replying to this post sarcastically all morning and was certain I'd crack before someone else did.
  4. breeje

Sometimes I read some disturbing things on this forum
    I'll be your friend if you want one
  5. ChUnKiFieR

No you don't understand. It's a bug. My friends tell me I'm still on their list. Now my outfit screen is bugged as well and I'm the leader. I guess I'll have to open a ticket on these problems.
  6. Carnage

I have been dealing with this for the last few weeks. Their reply to me adding it to the bug tracker was "Most bugs are fixed" and changed the status to not a bug. then told me to send an email for support. That is silly its still a bug and my friends list is permanently gone
  7. CaptCran