Frequent Issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tanchester, May 12, 2014.

1. Tanchester

I'm posting this on behalf of the entire player group I play with and my outfit.
    We've been having some issues, we know they can occur, but they are becoming more and more frequent and at some point make the game a bit frustrating.

1. Frequent no hit markers (We hit people and we get the sound of headshots and their body is clearly being hit by the bullets, yet no damage is taken. Also, switching from primary weapon to secondary really fast can make the secondary weapon show no hit markers in the first few bullets fired.
    2. Frequent lag spikes, we all have optimal settings, so this shouldn't be happening.
    3. Revive grenades DO NOT pick up people even tho they get hit directly by the grenade and receive the info from who the grenade was thrown (as in, it says you're being hit by a revive grenade, yet no 'Accept' or 'Decline' screen has been offered)
    4. Bodies disappearing right away, as in when you die, they body disappears instantly, yet no revive is optional. No blinking, no nothing, the body just disappears.
    5. Players die instantly, out of nowhere and it says it's a suicide. Example: An outfit member deployed into my galaxy, yet he fell down from it right away and died upon hitting the ground.

6. On a side note, and this has nothing to do with the technical issues, more and more people shoot friendlies in the warpgate. It's plain annoying. Whether they are new to the game or just being arrogant and annoying on purpose, this has to change.

Hopefully, somebody will actually read this and not just ignore it like the usual business.

See you.
  2. Jmac

Just started playing a week or so ago, and I log in today and every time I spawn I die and get a message that I committed suicide. Very frustrating. Is there some setting I need to check or does this just happen sometimes?