Freaking Bored

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EazyDuzIt, May 14, 2014.

1. Nenarch

bored.. same here, and some others are complaining same thing.

Hopefully something happens soon, maybe even server mergers.. we'r hoping continent locking does something but we'll see.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zar

come to connery all are welcome red blue or purple. its a blast come on down.
  3. FABIIK

And why would it be 'light fights every 30-45 mins' ? Map would still be the same size and population the same so I don't see why there would be less 'cluster ****'. Heck, even just 'moving buildings around' every now and then would greatly enhance the replayability of the game. You don't like the different layouts we have now for the Amp stations ? I love diversity. And I want more.
  4. Zar

fair enough but heres the other issue you understand that would take coding and them making some serious maps to do that they can't even make hossin much less a freaking rubics cube map lol this is a company thats late for 1 map much less 100 random generated maps.
  5. EazyDuzIt

Look, I still enjoy the game, but only because I am in one of the better outfits on Connery. Without our Outfit created metagame, there would be no reason to play.

I didn't start this thread to get useless advice from idiots who missed the point. I wanted to see if I was alone in the way I feel, and it seems I am not. Now the devs just need to become aware of our discontent and maybe it will put a fire under their *****, or it won't, and then they'll be looking for work.

Either way, I will enjoy what is left of PS2 until my friends and outfit members decide not to play anymore. Until then, I will keep ******** and hoping that something changes soon.

So S T F U to those of you who serve no purpose in this thread. I think you know who you are.
  6. Voods

I feel ya. Tried every faction, certed every type of build I want to try, certed a bunch of vehicles, fought with a bunch of different styles. Just feel like I have done all the 'nifty' things there are to do. ..dig the game, but I can't think of anything fun to do with it. Capping the zillionth point, and getting into another shoot out seems dry and old. ..if this was any other MMO now would be the time where I started trying to get my 'crafting' skills up hahah.
  7. Tuco

But you're looking forward to Hossin right?