Frames down from 40-60 (40 in big battles, 60 otherwise) to 15-25, game unplayable

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Maxence822, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Maxence822

Hello! So of course I know of the notorious AMD issues with this game. However, until now, I was having no problems with my rig playing this game on ultra with 40 to 60 frames. Since today's update, it appears that my frame rates have dropped considerably making the game almost unplayable. The frame rate does not seem to change from ultra to high to medium quality.
    Thank you for help and support.
    -Maxence
  2. Maxence822

Nevermind I tried restarting the game about 4 or 5 times and after the 5th time it seems that it was back to my regular frame rate. Very strange issue. I will see if it happens again today once I get home.
    • Up x 1
  3. Maxence822

Had the same issue again yesterday and I restarted the game twice and the issue was fixed.
  4. zant91

Maybe you had some tasks wasting too much cpu.

By the way, nice cpu, despite this little problem, does it work good for you?.
  5. Maxence822

It works amazingly!!! At first I had some problems with it (I thought) and I realized it was simply the hard drive that was failing and also some settings in BIOS were trying to keep it cool and somehow making it freeze. And now, well, I have a 4.7 Ghz monster which works really really well and is aircooled to about 70 C on full load :) So yes! I am very happy with it.