Forums For Each Game Server: a suggestion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by dasbluemedic, Dec 4, 2012.

1. dasbluemedic

Since each of the servers is its own little community, how about a separate forum for gameplay discussion (or faction taunting) for each of the available servers?
    • Up x 2
  2. WUNDER8AR

I approve of that.
  3. quicKsanD

I agree, the Markov forums were always fun to read in the original Planetside.
  4. Hibbe

Hopefully this could be something they do when they implement profiles, so you can have both a public server forum and a hidden underforum for each faction, which is linked to your account to grant you access.
  5. Warruz

This is what id really love to see
  6. Uben Qui

We have been asking for these since the first day of live. 2 boards for each. A recruitment section and a general server board. Every time RadarX has shot us down. :(

We are having problems solidifying the communities. We are getting lost in the shuffle. We have no where to discuss achievements, tie outfits together, announce events, banter, discuss situations specific to each server... We are driven into here or the Off topic boards which cannot suffice for what we need it to do.

They waste time coding and incorporating Twitch TV and Youtube capture.. when so few use it. Simple boards.. they deny us. I cannot understand it.