[Suggestion] For the newbies...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yaesu, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Yaesu

Or even for the players who've been around but don't know any better. PLEASE do not place prox/tank mines and spitfire turrets around the cloaked sundy we want to keep hidden. Also, unless it has been found and is under attack, please don't jump on a gun and start shooting at passing aircraft. When you spawn at a cloaked sundy, get away from it.

The latest strategy I completely don't get. Take the point(s), then all leave to gather around the spawn points leaving the point totally unguarded. I get the idea of 'keeping them in the spawn room' but from what I've seen over the past few months, it ain't working. They jump on a stalker or even LA's, pick you all off one by one, then rush the point room. Empty, easy retake.

Vehicles. PLEASE watch the HUD. There's many times where I've seen some players kill more teammates by running them over than they do killing enemies. I think there should be some sort on penalty like they do for shooting teammates.

Guess this turned into a rant. Know we've all been there.
  2. MonnyMoony

This isn't a new strategy - this is a variation on what I have been calling the "Thermian" attack strategy for years.

You have a group of people attack a point - then they all move on to attack point 2, leaving point 1 completely unguarded. They they all run to point 3, leaving points 1 and 2 unguarded. Point 1 gets recapped by a lone stalker, so everyone runs back to point 1. Round it goes.

If you have seen the movie "Galaxy Quest", you'll understand why I have named it so.
    • Up x 1
  3. waystin2

Lemmings is as Lemmings does.