for the love of all that is holly, balance the free aicrafts event :!!:

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Zizoubaba

I don't know if you're trying to say stupid things just to be funny, or if you were simply born with a disadvantage, but you are making no sense .....

Your argument is that because there are several aircrafts, I should try a team?

That argument DOES NOT WORK because the whole point is not if I can kill the aircrafts or not, the whole point is that if I do, they come back immediately because they are free. Whereas if they kill my sundy, or my lightning, or whatever, I only have a limited supply of nanites. The ABSOLUTE SAME IDENTICAL EQUAL argument applies whether soloing or in a team..

And if it hurts so much, why don't you go see a doctor?

"Doctor, I am hurting so much"
    "What's the matter Yessme?"
    "Well, there's this guy on a forum who made a thread, it's hurting me."
    "Oh dear Yessme, why is it hurting you?"
    "Well doctor, it's hurting me because it's a pointless thread."
    "Oh I see, and pointless threads hurt do they?"
    "Well doctor, not really, but this one does.."
    "Ah hah, so what makes this thread so special?"
    "Well doctor, this thread says that players are not having fun because of free aircrafts during a 30 minute event..."
    "Ohhhhh is THAT IT???? I see, well Yessme, I will prescribe you some morphine, cause nothing hurts like a thread expressing and sharing the experience of a player who is not having fun. That is really really hurtfull Yessme, so much hurtfull I will also prescribe you some paracetamol, and also some aspirin, and just in case, a little bit of maryujana."

OR,

"Yessme.."
    "Yes doctor?"
    "Have you considered not reading this thread anymore or not posting on this thread anymore? Since you think it's so pointless and hurtfull?"

way I see it ..
  2. Zizoubaba

See, even if you would have written anything that made sense or was logical, reasonable, or maybe interesting and funny. Even if you had written something of value, it would all have been nullified by that sentence.

That's the whole argument, the one and only absolute point and there is absolutely no way you or anyone can argue that logging off helps solve the issue, solves the issue, or is a solution to the problem.

It's not even close to realistic that any dev anywhere in the world during a dev meeting might think or say : "ah well, if they don't like it, they should simply log off, that solves the issue."

Can you imagine if I made a ticket to support and the devs replied to me "you should log off, it solves the issue?"

I can't even begin lol
  3. Yessme

ok for you, a tipp.
    1. take a team
    2. get flaks
    3. kill him 2or 3 times.
    4. he don`t come back only if he stupid, but for that, you have a farm.

so that thread still pointless :/ nothing have chance.
    your argument, limited supply of nanites, ignore just gameplay of planetside 2
    because lockons, archer, base turrets are all free.
    you ignore just a hole combad class for your thread....(inf gameplay)

ok question, what you do if you have 0 nanites, but wanna **** up air?
    answear :
    1. take a team
    2. get locks
    3. kill that air
    you see, we don`t talk about game, we talk about your gameplay.

or we should, make cost for rockets of infantery rocketlauncher. 100 nanites for 1 rocket. decimator 150.
  4. Zizoubaba

ouch !!

THAT HURT !!
  5. BigG

I can't even begin.

Makes perfect sense. Don't like the food at the restaurant, then don't eat there. That's how things work.

You are missing the whole point. Go make a ticket and see what they say. I bet it won't be "Let us change these things so we can keep you in the game sir".
  6. BigG

I don't think there are more pilots than infantry. I am addressing your misuse of the word dedicated to try and turn my statement to a different meaning. I try and be very clear about what I mean because players are quick to try and turn it on you when they disagree. My point is that when you try to appease to the masses, you turn your game into junk. You don't have to agree it is afterall my opinion.

I do believe that some groups hold more value than others and I think that is where we disagree. For example I believe that medical Doctors are more valuable than Burger King workers.
  7. Skraggz

Misuse word of dedicated? What are you on about? Went back to find what you are talking about couldn't find it.

It is fine to disagree with me, I'm going to disagree with you. You seem to hold more value to vets over newbs when the pop has been in a decline forever. Vets will only carry the game so far, hence why they are trying to make a new game to freshen up the IP and bring in all the scene kids.

Unrelated to the subject but being since you brought it up, would you say that a Burger king workers life doesnt matter? I would say it does to them, especially if we are talking about dozens of them vs 1 doctor. They even have the potential to be more impactful in the future then the doctor could be... you never know.
  8. BigG

Where you put the errrr what? o_O face. You can find it there.

I didn't say their life doesn't matter. I never once said you should treat people like **** because you don't perceive them as valuable as others. That would make you a horrible person. Just that some people are more valuable than others which they are. Your value to society can change. It isn't some static thing you are stuck with.
  9. Zizoubaba

well isn't today just full of surprises ! o_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes:
  10. Skraggz

It was an extreme reference but only thing I could think of when you said that. I agree your value could change, but I wouldn't write someone off simply because of their current value.

I didn't misuse any words, there was a misunderstanding between us.

Edit- I realize we are FAR off topic now... I apologize.
  11. Zizoubaba

Hey Mister "good mannered" as OP I officially decree :

"dont' worry about it, topic's been covered on pretty much all angles by now and it's pretty much dead".

So off topic away :)
  12. strikearrow

Build the router indoors in a place that aircraft cannot hit it. And if an aircraft tries to hit a beacon, it'll have to hover so long that it's an easy decimator kill.
  13. Zizoubaba

thanks, but aircrafts killing routers isn't really the issue, plus I was being ironic lol