Flying in the biolab

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by innersphere1, Apr 26, 2013.

1. innersphere1

Oh yes i did it
    ;)
  2. Malsvir Vishe

I've seen a mossie in there.
  3. ACE McFACE

INB4 some NC guy comes along and says "Another reason why the scythe is OP, you would never fit a Reaver in there!"
    • Up x 6
  4. Izriul

To be honest, I'd call this an exploit, not sure if SoE would but I'd like to think so since the labs aren't designed for air. But W/e I guess, as long as it doesn't start to happen all the time
  5. Village

People have been doing this since beta.
    • Up x 1
  6. SinerAthin

I wouldn't really call it an exploit.

An ESF in a Biolab wouldn't really last long.

Once people notice that there's something flying in the air, all it takes is a single rocket or some salvos of small arms fire. And there's not really any room to manouver.
    • Up x 2
  7. loleator

As if planes there would last much anyways lol.
    • Up x 1
  8. Zotamedu

I'd call it suicidal since he'll get himself killed rather quickly if it there was some actual fighting going on.
  9. WaRadius

10. COMMANDER K33N

I wouldn't call this an exploit at all. If the enemy allows you the time to actually get the aircraft in there, they must be doing something wrong. Not to mention the amount of obstacles in there, reducing your speed pretty substantially, which opens you right up for dumbfire kills. The appeal with this is that it's funny, not that it's a useful tactic :p
  11. innersphere1

This is no exploit. There is enough space to enter so.. aniway it was night and very few ppl was playing..oh and both reaver and mosquito can do the same.. i tried
  12. Pikachu

I want to fly in there too. :)
  13. Tatum

Flying in there is doable, not easy to master but I have the hang of it, can even easly fly out. Its great to defend and to get a scoutradar inside. Fly in between the palmtrees to get in or out
  14. innersphere1

gonna make a video to show how to enter like a boss
  15. Flaeb

I was hoping to see you get at least 1 kill. I left disappointed.
    • Up x 1
  16. Devrailis

I saw a Mossie do that in a Biolab once. ESFs are hilariously easy to kill inside Biolabs, there's only one way for them to run.

Into the nearest wall. :rolleyes:
  17. Smalltown

Must have taken a lot of whiskey to get that in there.
  18. Distortoise

I don't see any reason to go in there with an ESF other than to get ripped apart in record time.
    • Up x 1
  19. Devrailis

Your video is hilariously entertaining. Do make more. :cool:
  20. RX530SS

Another reason why the scythe is OP, you would never fit a Reaver in there! ;)
    • Up x 1