[Suggestion] Flotilla needs guns that players can use.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Jul 30, 2022.

1. AntDX316

Flotilla needs guns that players can use. Deck Guns like artillery, naval strikes, something cool but balanced.

Getting warpgated on Oshur is not good! It's hard to push out once this happens. : (
    • Up x 2
  2. AuricStarSand

Wait those Flotilla beams are automated? I assumed they were player manned.
    That's fine.

As for a extra mention; How about having Huge Automated Turrets for regular base design?

Would be a way for PS2 to have some PVE elements. Automated unique base turrets.
    Not Ant automated, tho flotilla turrets for a base that's not a flotilla. Few of those for mid?

Would be brilliant if PS2 had a world boss mech monster that shot 4 laser beams at people & dropped bombs. Some PVE, without overloading the server. Just something.
  3. Grandizer

maybe redo Oshur altogether, get rid of the boats, get rid of the water since it serves no purpose except to act as a hinderance. The base designs are meh, the Tridents are ring around the rosie with kinda lame cap point design, you get cornered and backed into a wall when you're zerged like the OP said and can't move out. By the time pop shows up for your faction, there's couple thousand bases you have to get through manned at 96+. It's whomever builds the most bases and takes real estate before pop shows up seems to have the advantage. I stay away from Oshur but played last night. Enemy faction already had massive bases built at the one lattice point we were forced to advance to, cause there was nowhere else to go and that battle took the entire alert. Pop just stayed there for the fight.

I mean they could add fishing and it would be more fun of a map than it is now. But that's just me.
  4. AntDX316

The boats are great, there should be battleship boats though that move slow.