[Suggestion] Flash Windshield and claymore pouches for the infil.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheChippewa, Jun 12, 2014.

1. TheChippewa

I think the flash needs a bullet proof windshield to take up the defense slot to prevent small arms fire from hitting the driver while facing a target. The driver would still be highly vulnerable from the sides and back also the flash is pretty flimsy so prolonged fire against the windshield would blow the flash.

Why in the world does the infiltrator not have a claymore pouch haha?
  2. Pikachu

Yes. It has been asked for many times before and it would be awesome.
  3. JKomm

I've been meaning to make a thread about some sort of Flash windshield, the way I imagined it was sort of like the AI MANA turret shield, that way you know it is not connected to the vehicle and does not damage it by shooting there. It would be nice when you're using your Flash as an improvised turret on a point, since it is so easy to just shoot the driver. Of course Flashes still have a limited firing arc as well as extremely low health. Even if you ran Fury on this with a windshield it would be easily taken out by a heavy assault.

But I have to disagree with giving infiltrators more AP mines. They're not a defensive class, that is the engineer's job(I also think engineers should get one more level of utility pouch for a 4th AP mine). If anything, infiltrators should instead be given some NS mines, this way you know that the player is an infiltrator, this will also make it more balanced across factions. They wouldn't have a light on them(Still wish they removed the lights on all mines, such a terrible balance idea), but will display the faction's primary colour to be easily recognized IF they are noticed.
  4. Problem Officer

+1 for the claymore pouch.
    I don't see a problem as I'd most likely keep using Adrenaline.
  5. FaLI3N

Flash should have ammo saddle bags that resupplies infantry ammo.