[Suggestion] Flash Suppressor for Eclipse VE3A

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IceShades, Sep 16, 2014.

1. IceShades

SOE can you please add a flash suppressor to the Eclipse VE3A please?
    It means a lot to me
  2. sindz

It always bugged me why VS have so few weapons where they can attach flash suppressor. Or is it only the starter vs weapons that cant, since I've noticed it alot or do I just happen to use weapons where it isnt possible - i dunno.
  3. Acceleratio

No, please dont! I really hate the flash suppressor and the accuracy penalty it gives! Its already annoing to have this stupid laser instead of a nice foregrip forced on this gun! I love my muzzleflash
  4. IceShades

The eclipse is inferior to the normal guns, its only major strength is its ability to fire indefinitely.
    Imagine you find the perfect camping spot on some tree, there is a zerg of infantry below you occupied dealing with the counter zerg, while you, picking them off one by one with short bursts unnoticed.
    unless you have a flash suppressor, the muzzle flash will give away your location in an instant.
    I had it happen to me so many times, but instead of killing around a hundred, I get around 30 kills max because i ran out of ammo.

I have a few recordings, but they are around 3.5gb each...
  5. Elrobochanco

Oh lord no. I don't need 25 rounds to be even less accurate. OP you might mean a normal suppressor (flash ones don't hide you on radar) but I still say no thanks to that.

The eclipse is great short of UI/Animation bugs related to Heat/UBS. It could maybe use a tiny buff in amount of shots before heat cap, or heat disipation speed, but I mean a super tiny one, like 1-2 bullets more, or a few hundredths of a second less time needed before heat dumping. Also it need to let heat continue to dissipate when in UBS mode.
    • Up x 1
  6. tf2hero

send them through windows movie maker (yes i am serious) and watch the file size decrease to a few mb