[Suggestion] flash granade indicator please

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by RAS, Jan 16, 2013.

1. RAS

Any chance we could get some form of indication that flash nades have worked or are working ?

several times i've used them and they don't seem to have an effect and with no "visual" sign that they have worked its annoying dropping behind the enemy only for them to kill you before you get a shot off .

i've tried several times in spawns / sanc and approximatly 4-5 out of 10 thrown don't work they just go up in a puff of smoke
  2. Dkamanus

What I want is it to actually make the exploding sound and deaf people around it. I found that coupled with a few Smoke Greandes create quite a stir.
  3. Minsc

Bump! I wish they had a bang to them. They sort of just poof. And i do believe that they sometimes don't work. There are times where it should have blinded me but it had no effect. I would just like some visible flash (from afar that doesn't blind) and a louder sound. I do not think we need an indicator for someone being blind, just confirmation that it has blown.
    • Up x 1
  4. RAS

either way something needs adding its not fun thinking your jumping in to a group of blinded players only to find out they see you
  5. Skurcey

the only thing i found boring with flash nades, is lack of ammo in my gun :D
  6. 01101010

^
    Even my extended magazine Nighthawk fails me - switching to pistol as flash wears off usually ends up with me being a stain on the floor.