Flash Bug Aftereffect (Getting constantly killed when spawning)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kameho, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Kameho

I've noticed this bug couple of times, and finally figured out the source of this bug.

If you get killed on a flash, and you happen to be very close to the enemies peppering you with bullets or lasers.
    But manage to survive for a extended period for unknown reason (not taking damage when hit sometimes or they hitting the flash and not the driver).

Once you get killed, and if your unlucky to have suffered more bullets that was fired during the 2ww.

You're gonna have a bad day when spawning.
    Cause apparently, the bullets will then start registering on you after you spawn, wich means, you'll get killed constantly untill every bullet that hit you got finished "registrating" that they hit you.

I'd spawn, run around, and get hit from nowhere, and getting killed, either by the same guy or someone else, or anyone who actually sprayed bullets into me before i died on my flash.

Extreme example happened today when I tried out to effect, where i purposly drove into a building filled with enemies, and getting shot at like i was worth a million certs if killed.

I ended up spawning, and dying 30 times a row.
    Even switching over the Warpgate didnt help me out. Id still register hits and get magically killed, as if I have sinned.

This only happens to me when riding and getting killed on the flash, nowhere else.

And while at it. Anyone else experienced similar / the same ?
    • Up x 1
  2. Gearlock

I have not experienced or heard of this, however, I do like your comparison to the after-spawn-**** fest as being some act of god upon some filthy abhorrent sinner.
    Thumbs up for unnecessary holy vengeance