Flak armor 5 is way too expensive

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hoki, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Lord Robert

There is no way WoT has less grind than this game. No way. People play tens of thousands of matches on there to buy top level tanks. I used to do it myself before I realized the anti German armor bias really was real. Only made it to tier 6, and was shocked by the grind. Its like a full time job for a year to get to the good stuff.
    A couple three or four thousand certs here takes quite a while for sure, and may in fact take too long, but compared to WoT? No way a strictly F2P player here grinds longer than a strictly F2P WoT player. I don't see it.
  2. Hungus

In world of tanks you can start upgrading your first tank after less than 10 minutes. You play one match, and if you don't suck, you can buy yourself a new gun, some new tracks and likely more.

I have 2 tier 10 heavies, a tier 8 TD, a tier 8 medium, a tier 6 arty... the list goes on. Fact of the matter is you can upgrade your vehicles immediately and you can have some of your mid tier vehicles maxed out in a matter of days.

In this even to get a very basic attachment or even a scope will probably take you over an hour. How do you think a new player feels when they are like 'woo after an hour I can get myself a scope... oh never mind I hate this thing'
  3. Xae

It takes 1 Cert for Flack 1.
    It takes 10 more for Flack 2.
  4. ent|ty

Yeah lol, I noticed this today on my 4th level of Nanonweave 20% health for 150 + w/e it was to get there.. then for the final meager amount of 5%, its 1000 certs hhahha
    NOw I know from several hours of firefights and one on ones, that 5% really isnt going to make much of a difference, especially in the PS2 style of who sees who first deathmatch, that I will never try to earn or pay for that. Nope. Forget it. Madness.