"Fixed issues with loadouts being reset after leaving VR training"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LightningWolfTigrBer, May 2, 2013.

1. LightningWolfTigrBer

They lied, bug is still there in all it's glory. Thanks for getting my hopes up guys.
    • Up x 4
  2. Skippytjc

I hate this bug. How many times did I spawn a vehicle only to realize all my ****e wasn't equipped. I stopped going to the training area because of it.
    • Up x 4
  3. LightningWolfTigrBer

Yah, I had just wanted to try the new Vortex and figured I'd be OK since they claimed to have fixed the bug. I double checked my loadouts and sure enough both the Defense and Utility slots were unequipped. Figured it may have been because I used the VR last night so I went into the VR and back out again just to check. This time my loadouts weren't missing anything and I thought "Hey, they really fixed it!". NOPE. Spawned my Scythe and couldn't use Fire Suppression and Nano Repair wasn't working, damaged the Scythe slightly by skimming the ground just to make sure. Wonderful.

RadarX, could you get that bit removed from the patch notes? Because it is very misleading, the bug wasn't fixed at all. Still applies to suit slots on infantry as well.
  4. RadarX

I'm looking into it now.
    • Up x 4
  5. LightningWolfTigrBer

Much appreciated.
  6. RadarX

You have our apologies for the confusion. The note has been removed and we are still working on resolving that. Definitely hasn't been forgotten about.
    • Up x 7
  7. Boildown

While you're at it, can you let the powers that be know that afterburners are now missing from all loadout screens for ESFs, all factions?
    • Up x 2
  8. Worph

Would be really awesome to read a bit more about bugs /things like that, if you guys could manage it.
    What caused it, why, how did you fix it? Just curious.
  9. LightningWolfTigrBer

It's a rather frustrating bug given that there's no way to change a vehicle's loadout after it's been spawned so I appreciate you guys looking into it. Thanks for the quick response.
  10. Ganjis

You have to log out (possibly restart client too) in order for the missing stuff to show up as missing, otherwise it is missing but not showing and the only way to fix it is to equip something else in the same slot and then swap back.

I have gotten so tired of doing this I refuse to go into VR on my main now.

Edit: replied to wrong post, meant to reply to your previous one.
  11. Cleaver

Also, despite them definitely being equipped in the loudouts, my scythe and flash won't spawn with flares and wraith cloak respectively.
  12. Leichow

Hey Cleaver, it's a pain in the ***, but a quick fix (well not so quick) is to logout and back in and your loadout hud will be displaying correctly.. Then you gotta go through your loadouts and figure out what got unequipped... Stuff like flares/stealth will need to be most likely as well as your infantry suits if i recall.. Weapons are fine for the most part... If you have any issues after equipping something and not being able to click another thing ot equip just go back and reload your loadout.. Yeah it's a pain in the ***, but hey sometimes you just gotta do it ;/
  13. Chubzdoomer

So disappointing to hear that this still hasn't been addressed. :(
  14. Cleaver

Alright I'll do that, thanks.
  15. Hibiki54

Bug is still active. Happened twice already.