Fix your servers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ArtyIsBalanced, Apr 28, 2019.

1. ArtyIsBalanced

Hello DaybreakGames,
    your servers crash several times a day, Cobalt crashed already 2 times today. Your servers seem to be unable to handle DX11. Fix this pls.
    Thank you
    • Up x 3
  2. Quimcity

Miller is pretty much unplayable at the moment, Hossin and Amerish were open, and I was playing on Hossin.
    Eventually things got really slow , grenades taking 5 seconds to explode, if I threw an emp at an enemy spawn beacon the nade was taking 5 seconds to explode and then another 5 for the spawn beacon to disappear. My flash gun wouldn't fire until about 10 seconds after I de cloaked, anti vehicle mines not working etc....
    I switched over to Amerish to see if it was any better but it was far worse, Network and sever latency both showed as under 50ms but it was taking me about 30 seconds to cloak or get a response from any terminals.
    We also got a message to say NC had taken Indar but Indar was shown as a locked continent when I joined and only Hossin/Amerish were open.
    Guess this game is Ferked until they can get some hotfixes out.:mad:
    • Up x 3
  3. qiray12

at least after a crash the lag was gone for a minute or 2
  4. JohnnyWayne

Thank god you told them. They would have never found out....