[BUG] First Infiltrator Slot/Sirius

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Umbraki, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Umbraki

Dear SOE,

My first infiltrator slot is bugged so that the skull face looks like he has huge silver bug eyes. Please fix this. It has applied to both skulls that I purchased for my character and it's depressing that I spent money on something that's (essentially) broken.

Also, the Sirius weapon icon appears to be bugged as the weapon shows up smaller for me than the Eridani that is essentially the same thing. And, the kills I get with the Sirius show up as "unknown" on my online profile. Please fix both of these problems too as they're fairly annoying and are skewing my weapon scores.

If you're feeling generous, I'm still waiting for Wraith Cloaking for the ATV.

Your truly,
    Umbraki
  2. blankfish

I opened a support ticket yesterday after buying the infil maniac mask, was annoyed as same bug as skull mask happened again. This bug has been around since last year.

I have been offered a refund of my SC as what you get in game is not as advertised they should also remove all affected products from the depot.
  3. Umbraki

blankfish,
    Thanks - I'll open a ticket too, though I'd much prefer that they just fixed the problem.
  4. Umbraki

I opened the ticket, but apparently after a certain time you can't get your money back (SOE said "nope, nice try"). Well that sucks...maybe they'll get around to fixing it one of these days, but that's super annoying. Not fixed after it's been an issue for months and not getting refunds because I didn't think to ask for one immediately. Thanks SOE.