[BUG] Firing while stealthed...sorta

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Blackhand, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Blackhand

While messing around with my infiltrator I noticed that if I fired an automatic weapon continuously or a semi auto weapon rapidly and tried to cloak I could, and I would still continue to fire, but the shots after cloaking would break my stealth. So, basically I could flash in and out of cloak while firing. Doesn't seem super useful, maybe more so with Nano-armor in CQC but I figured it's a slight bug.

Also, I could access equipment terminals and by timing the cloak just right, could remain cloaked while in the resupply screen, although I didn't capture it in the video.

P.S. At one point it bugged where I couldn't fire at all but I think just cloaking and uncloaking fixed it.

2. giltwist

The instant decloak makes it useless. There's no time to lose line of sight. I also suspect that nano-armor effects wouldn't be applied and that you are just getting the transition animations.
  3. Blackhand

Yea more than likely, however the main point of it is that firing is what causes my cloak to deactivate. I'm not pushing F, it just decloaks by firing my weapon.
  4. ArcMinuteLight

Why would you report this as a bug?!
    It is BRILLIANT!
    IT SHOULD BE A SUGGESTION!
    • Up x 2
  5. Good_Kitty

the way it should be
    **** that F key F FF ****