Finally no hitching more

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DJango309, Nov 3, 2015.

1. DJango309

I dont know what you guys from Daybreak fixed after the bad LMG Update but thanks a lot for solving my „micro-hitching“ issue :) The hitching/micro freezes/fps drops or what ever...was my biggest problem in this game after the Valkyrie update from SOE in August 2014. Because I didnt know if this issue comes from my hardware or software,
    I tried almost everything to fix it by myself. I´ve bought a new graphic card, a new power supply, change my ram, reinstall Windows, install the game on my ssd´s and hdd. All of this didn´t work and I only keep playing this game because of my outfit. After the mini updetes the last couple days the game runs very smooth and I just can´t belive it after such a long time. Now I will keep my premium-membership futhermore and can enjoy the game again without any handicap. Please focus on fixing the main problems Daybreak before you put in new content. I think this game deserve a stable system without any bugs and issues to display its full potential. Thanks and gg wp

Greeting from Germany

DJango309
  2. DJango309

Just in case if someone asks...here my tech specs:

-i5 2400 @ 3700Ghz
    -ASRock P67 Pro 3
    -Corsair XMS3 CL9 1600 4x2GB
    -Powercolor R9 280x TurboDuo
    -Samsung 830 128GB SSD (Windows)
    -Crucial MX100 256GB SSD (Planetside 2)
    -Samsung SpinPoint F3 1000GB
    -BeQuiet System Power 7 500W