Few questions before I spend my certs

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by wwwyzzerrdd, Dec 5, 2012.

1. wwwyzzerrdd

I see a lot of people hailing the nyx because it has no scope sway, but i was just watching a video of an NC bolt-action rifle that looked like it had no sway either- was he just good at timing his breath or are there a few rifles with no sway?

also, i was looking at that spreadsheet with all the gun stats around here and correct me if im wrong, but the only difference between the xm98 and the v10 (the two bolt-actions) is 50 (550 vs 600) more bullet velocity for the v10? xm98 costs 100 certs while v10 costs 1000, why is that?

also, whats the default scope magnification for the vanu default sniper rifle? cant seem to find it and i gotta know to compare to other scopes
  2. Benton!

6x is default for all factions. The 1000 cert bolt action is only better for extreme range. The Nyx is only good under 100m, over that the default sniper is better.
  3. Caspartine

The same goes for TR rifles M77-B (100cert) and SR-7 (1000cert). Well there is a reload speed difference as well, but it's like 3 shots per minute, so nothing crucial. The speed of the bullet however..900cert seems like an overkill, and it probably is (the whole 1k per weapon philosophy is) but every 50m/s counts, expecially while shooting 300m+. The difference in the bullet drop is significant.