female models are op

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, Aug 4, 2015.

1. breeje

girl power

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. Scorpion97

Its not healthy for them
  3. Scorpion97

Also,I REALLY hope radar isn't aware of this thread!
  4. Diilicious

hes busy fapping.
    • Up x 3
  5. Takara

Eh, hiding sexuality from kids hurts them more than it helps them.
    • Up x 4
  6. Demigan

Sex is one of the most healthy things a human can do! It improves stamina, attention span, is an actual great way to solve tons of mental problems (if you have sex because you like it, not because of the mental problems) as well as not just get a better image of yourself, your body actually imrpoves! Women who have regular sex (once to twice a week) can have their breasts enlarged by 25% (there was more but funnily enough I forgot those :confused:), and one of the best things about showing kids sexual content (not hardcore sex, we don't want to shock them) is that they will be better at it. Both talking and solving problems around sex. If you keep sex away from them all the time, they will not talk about STD's, can easily develop anxiety for having sex (which goes against the 'have sex because you like it') or will make up/believe falsehoods about sexual protection like Condoms, thinking Condoms will reduce their pleasure or actually cause HIV and Aids or other STD's, or that having sex while standing will prevent you getting pregnant.

By letting them watch video's, even mild one's with some computerized bouncy boobs without even any actual nudity or actual educational content, they will have an easier time getting in touch with sexual education on how to use Condoms properly, when to use pills, what to use when, when you should start going to a doctor and actually go there. You can see it in the numbers, Europe with overall less censoring of sexual content has less problems with most sexual problems per inhabitant than America, where even letting a 1 year-old play naked in the sand is often thought off to cause problems in children at a later age (not saying that this is all over America, just that it happens quite a lot from everythign I've learned of it so far, correct me if I'm wrong here), even though they can't even process the difference between boys and girls yet at such an age.
  7. HappyStuffin

I disagree, the female models are only OP because they....ok I've got nothing.

I just wanted to get in some more of these excellent asian models.

....for their talent, of course.

8. tijolo

So if red has an effect on your immediate actions and blue on your longer term thinking and purple is the combination of both, which is the best choice for a game that requires... both? Holy **** vanu wins even in a subconscious level. Theoretically.

By the way, if you play as the blue team, don't you usually see more of the colors that aren't blue? Or do you tend to look mostly at your allies? Self admiring is a distraction that can make you less effective on the battlefield.
  9. ShineOut

It's not like combat arms or Black Light Retribution where it feels like the hitboxes are smaller. Reasons to use a female character heh... dat booty.
  10. The Rogue Wolf

If I'm sitting around in a warpgate, sure, I might check out dat booty. But on the battlefield, there are two kinds of people: Allies and targets.

If you can't keep your "primary weapon" in check, then hey, that makes you an easier target for those who can.
    • Up x 2
  11. AlterEgo

Customization (and I mean GOOD customization, as in being able to mold your face and choose your skin tone) would make everything better. I want to look like a Mediterranean guy:D
  12. ColonelChingles

I would have thought that SOE marketing really would have final approval on marketing done by foreign partners like The9. I mean that's really terrible, because those models really have nothing at all to do with the game.
  13. Scorpion97

What you are saying is true.In Middle East and North African countries,having sex without marriage is considered illegal and against their religion.when I said "it's not healthier" I meant not mentally healthier.to be honest,I didn't know that sex is useful for kids,but isn't that disgusting?i mean..you are Motivating a KID to to learn sex,which I don't think it's necessary at that age,this can be learned when you have a girlfriend or simply in biology if you are still too young,Other than letting a kid watching videos,you can simply go to a doctor that can tell you when to use pills or condoms when you become older,right?

Don't consider me ******** or anything,but when I was a kid,sex wasn't totally of my concern.when I grew up,I simply studied biology knowing that detailed reproduction lesson and asked my parents,isn't it that easy?

Again,if I said something that shocked you,don't get me wrong it's only cultural aversion
  14. Mythologicus

Regarding PS2's female models:

Dem hips.
  15. AlterEgo

Alrighty then...
    I'm all in for unlimited Internet use, but...
    That's enough Internet for everyone today...:D
  16. Taemien

I think Daybreak/SOE got it right with the models in PS2. They have the same hitbox, provide players with the avatar identity they want, and provide little subjective advantage if any.

I mean I'll be honest, I can't tell what gender my enemy is until I hear them do a voice call out or scream after shooting them in the face.

As for that video.. that guy needs to get out a bit. Focused gamers aren't going to be swayed by jiggly bits. They're not focused on that aspect of the opponent. In fighting games you're looking for telegraphed queues and your focus is on particle effects and arm/leg movements. To put it shortly, discipline can be used to override any sort of 'natural' reaction.

Though with that said, your average gamer won't have such discipline. But your competitive player will.

As for females having slower reaction times.. its a shame Vixen isn't still lurking the forums. That chick had a what? 3.5 KDR across all three factions as a primarily infantry player? I'm sure she'd be able to give her two cents on that claim.

And I'd love to know why female fighter pilots and attack helicopter pilots do so well. And apparently my brother (who works with tank simulators and their design) found that females are better tank gunners, simply have better reaction times and more precise aim. In addition females sometimes have higher (on average) marksmanship scores.

Real Life kinda disproves that guy's assessment.
  17. FocusLight

They don't unless you look close.

And I *LOVE* that fact - females in PS2 are just another bunch of infantry, as interchangeable as the males around them, just as valuable, just as mortal, just as capable.

Auraxis - the human-made hell where equality reigns 100% supreme and no F's are given about your gender.

It's only the rich and soft societies that can even afford silly BS like "Hey folks, let's treat women as a gender infinitely better than we treat any man, and call it equality!"

"YAAAAAAAYYY!"

Guess what, this is Auraxis, the war never ends. Nobody got time for any discrimination here.
  18. FocusLight

I have no choice but to call you a sexist woman-hating P.O.S and all that jazz.

After all, you assume that SOE would be able to please the feminists. There is no such thing, poor dear, as pleasing a feminist.

Also, the reason SOE added females is inclusion and aesthetics. There are very few character creation options in PS2. Gender, and if your going to be of European, Asian or African origin. That is literally it.

As for this issue with "why do some men pick female characters in games" I will never understand people's needs to even care about this to the point of theory-crafting about it. What does it MATTER what the choice of another player was? Gender and ethnicity is irrelevant in PS2, your uniform is the only factor that means anything as far as ID'ing you go.
  19. Takara

No one said to motivate them to learn sex. If they have a question or find something you explain it or answer their question. Be honest about it and don't cast judgement. But by avoiding the subject until they have a girlfriend....by that time they have learned everything the wrong way. Think of all the stupid **** you hear through the grape vine from kids. It tends to teach them that sex is wrong/bad and they are afraid to talk about it.
    • Up x 1
  20. Scorpion97

Yea,exactly