FEEDBACK!!! New ES MBT/Harasser Weapons

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by KXOPH, Aug 15, 2015.

1. KXOPH

Hi! I can see the legacy of Higbee alive! Why is that? All very, very simple, you will again give NC nonsense while the TR got excellent anti-tank and at the same time anti-personnel weapons ...

And so I'll start from the beginning. The main idea of the updatings that that would give the two factions of his own anti-tank weapon with a high rate of TP and high damage. Is not it? But what have we got? At TP has a lovely and easy-to-learn "Volcano", it can not only easily straightened with tanks, but with due skill and aviation as well as with the infantry of the enemy, without having it virtually no reduction trajectory of the bullet, which in turn It makes it easy for firing at an average distance of both tanks so on "HARASSER", as well as aviation.
    Now look at the new "super-power", "gun" for the NC. What is this all about? You've already developed a three-dimensional model of a new "super-weapon" for NC, here it is in the picture! I've been waiting for this and we hope that you finally stop impair NK weapons and silly edits balance but no !!! Instead of that we have added a weapon capable to fight against the "Harassera" TP alone ... But instead you gave shotgun MAX NC "Hacksaw" fastened to his arm for installation on the tank and "Harraser" as well as senseless shooting mechanics weapons like the M40 "Fury", I do have to shoot on the move by moving the tank or "Haraser" with the fall of the bullet and spread ??? While all these weapons TP does not suffer. In addition, you add a little damage from the explosion, for what? For that would be released when the gun away in his release because of criticism of the players that these weapons are capable of destroying even the infantry? But you still have to do ...

As for the new weapons TP. These are two "Fracture" connected together at a time of releasing a rocket, with a weapon has absolutely no variation and not so much the effect of gravity on the projectile. Now, armed with this TP tanks cannon and armor-piercing main weapon in siege mode Smooth Function can destroy enemy vehicles from a distance. Oh yeah, it imee such a beautiful tilt, lift, and the rate of speed of a bullet that could easily destroy the infantry! Congratulations! Long live the imbalance.

NC:
    And so what you should do in my opinion! First make the initial return appearance of new weapons (if you forgot it looks like, see picture). Mechanics should not be shooting with a shotgun, and there should be no explosive damage, so as not to be such a variation is now and the fall of the bullet course! Let the mechanic will automatically fire bursts, but it tolzhny be ordinary bullets, well, let's call them or needles still it gauss weapons. Let it be certain that the mining installation engineer NC refitted for combat against enemy vehicles. Enough already make NC approaching enemy at arm's length for combat !!! ENOUGH !!!
    [IMG]
    TR:
    It's simple for them to make a small spread and falling bullets that would not be so easy to fall from a great distance on enemies, as well as aviation ... And so it is also part of an anti-must be eradicated, we had the "volcano".

VS:
    Enter and their weapons of the same make the initial view (picture attached), and the mechanics of shooting like "Sharon" with an increase in the spread with long-term rate of fire ...
    [IMG]
    P.S.
    To be honest I did not expect that you make such a mistake. You gave TP MAX slightly modified weapons, and now you're doing the same thing for VS and NC, moreover you make it a bad weapon compared to weapons TR, and so functional ... If you read all this and continue in the same direction is better not let this update ... So the best way to do anything or doing as bad as it is now.
    • Up x 1
  2. WetPatch

Eh?

The TR weapon is border line useless against infantry, it takes 7 direct hits against a none shielded heavy and 9 against a Max.
  3. MultiRaptor

How many times I'll have to repeat that thing. THE NC GUN IS A GRENADE LAUNCHER NOT A SHOTGUN!!!! And it seems you haven't been trying it on your own, just try to hit a moving infantry target with the TR one. And as I see these pictures it seems you've read the post so what you don't understand on it? TR should get a saron-like long-range weapon and they got that. NC should get a marauder-like close-range weapon (with AV and AI damage) and they got it. VS should get a vulcan-like close-range weapon but that one is still not on PTS. I don't see any problem with these guns.
    • Up x 1
  4. KXOPH

Yes, I agree with that little got excited ... But the essence remains the same, the developers once again stuffing NC so deeply with his melee vybratsya that soon there will be no longer possible. And here again, instead of creating new and interesting, they do not create a shotgun but the weapon is very similar to it. In general, NC in PS 2 is the orcs from "Warhammer 40.000" their weapons resembles galvnoe nonsense that makes a sound of shooting and raplevyvaet bullets, and nothing more, and because it is also constantly nerf ... Personally, I'm tired of the lack of creativity of developers, thank you them for the creation of such an imbalance because the volcano with his guns and teranskimi infantry who virtually no impact (not that NK) I easily delete dozen NC, NC in general is whipping boys. So keep Daybreak Game Company, continues to destroy a faction in favor of the other two ;)
    • Up x 1
  5. KXOPH

You do not see any problem just because you should be playing for TP and you are satisfied with us because it is simple and easy samyyts guns, and where NC should get marauder? Why not something in the likeness of a volcano? Why again melee? While the other faction are in an excellent position between the near and far fight?
    • Up x 1
  6. MultiRaptor

That's a devs decision and I can't do anything with it. But the thing is you have a canister which is a ******* good close and suprisingly even long range AI weapon (my own experience). And than you have Enforcer which is the same case but AV you don't need things like vulcan because your two weapons which are usefull on all ranges - short mid and long.
  7. KXOPH