Favorite weapon as Infiltrator

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by ShotgunGuru, Mar 31, 2014.

1. salembeats

The KSR is less forgiving of rapid fire, but more powerful than the HSR.
    Very effective if you're an accurate player who keeps his distance and waits for optimal targets.

The HSR, by contrast, is a little less powerful and a little more versatile.
  2. miraculousmouse

No heavy is a great counter to vehicles as they are a mobile anti vehicle force. They are also great counters to infantry (a little bit better than anyone else because of the shield, few more bullets that's all) but a cloaked infiltrator with a SMG almost out dpses the heavy with his shield up. Backstabbing him with this is almost always lethal, unless your aim goes wild or your computer starts stuttering.
  3. NaySayer

RAMS .50/TSAR 42 + Repeater
  4. NevarxTR

TRAP M1 + Repeater = Ultimate burst Infiltrator.
    I also like using the stalker cloak with the Repeater or the Crossbow.
  5. Dr Baralax

Bah, the repeater is the second thing thats tempting me to sign up with the faded republic for a tour of duty. Stalker cloaks awesome as is, but with a decent burstfire weapon too? OP, NERF NOW.

Guess I'm just jealous as the only things you can truthfully say about the beamer are it's purple, and you will probably die if it's in your hands around anything more hazardous than a feather matress.
  6. ShotgunGuru

Yes, I would like to join the TR for maybe a day to have fun with the burst fire pistol more than 30 min(only one in NC is LA3 Desperado, but it costs 1000 certs, i don't use station cash and i am saving up for an SMG)
  7. XDDante

wha???no love for the AF-8 Railjack???like i guess people hate the delay mechanic or think that is a Longshot 1.5 but for me it's a great head-shot beast :A pair it with an NS-44 Commissioner and you are set to pop some heads from a far :D
  8. Spoprockel

SAS-R for me, the medium range BASR for NC.

I'm not the best shot with it and my twitch skills are lacking, to put it mildly.

But that's exactly why it always cracks me up when i manage to pull off a perfect headshot in CQC.

Silenced it also works great for hipfire+stabbing runs. It still makes me laugh when i get a lucky hipfire headshot with it :D
  9. Fangry

Was RAM.50, but now I only use TSAR-42 with 4x scope, cause pro snipers don't sway with their rifles..
    Ram.50 is no good anymore with range penalty and sway

For stalking I use whatever weapon I fell like using at that point, be it repeater, commisioner, underboss or crossbow..
  10. Wobberjockey

parallax for sniping

nyx for general combat

artemis for when i'm in a biolab or such
  11. ZeroErrorz

The shadow...
    Idk but it always feel like a default carbine for infil,and really I think it should be the default weapon for infil, since it's more versatile than any sniper rifle in general which specialize in long range combat than all rounded versatility that a default gun should have
  12. dstock

TSAR-42 / SAS-R / Ghost, ironsight or 3.4x

Commissioner+Knife is a close second.

I have scout rifles, tier2 BASR, SMGs, etc. The above are the only guns I actually play infiltrator with anymore (plus the Underboss).
  13. khai

Shotgun. Haven't played infiltrators much in awhile.
  14. ShotgunGuru

Same here buddy, especially last second CQC headshots where you have a scrap of health left:p
  15. ShinBreaker

lulz wtf is this
  16. khai

you go back to beta and maybe a little after the game first launched, can't remember when they changed it, there was a short period when infiltrators could use shotguns. It was incredibly over powered but also incredibly fun.
  17. ShinBreaker

Lol I know that, but you never played infiltrator in 2 years :O
  18. khai

Not much occasional sniping when I am really bored and I'll get out an smg for low pop bio domes but it never fit my playstyle that well.
  19. ShotgunGuru

I would love an SMG for CQC but I use an auto scout rifle currently. Also, shotguns does sound fun for an infiltrator, but wayyy OP.
  20. BobSanders123

The Firework Launcher.
    • Up x 1